1. "Vacation" means going to Quebec City for the weekend.
2. You measure distance in hours.
3. You know several people who have hit deer more than once.
4. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
5. You use a down comforter in the summer.
6. Your parents drive at 65 mph through 13 feet of snow during a blizzard, without flinching.
7. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use them.
8. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
9. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow
10. You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and construction.
11. You actually understand these jokes and forward them to all your friends from Quebec