Big Pimping. Got a Maserati for my B-Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussianM3_dude

Legacy Member
Next year's BDay came early. My parents helped me with the downpayment on a brand new Maserati Gransport. I was just in the Ferrari garage ferrying back a 612 scaglietti when the dealer made me an offer I couldn't refuse on a new "old" Gransport. He even threw in a TUBI exhaust for free. He said it was like the last new Gransport on sale in Switzerland. The new GranTurismo S is not as sporty, so it was a good opportunity to drive the last "true" Maserati.

Image032.jpg

Image031.jpg

Image037.jpg

Image036.jpg

Image033.jpg

Image034.jpg

Image035.jpg

I will write a more detailed write-up once I get my proper camera working again.

In short...

Build quality is poor.
Tubi is so loud everybody stares and passengers get a migraine.
The handling is way ahead of the RS4.
Finally part of the Ferrari family at 27.
Chicks go nuts over it, classy yet show-off. Had three chicks in transparent dresses with me as I pulled up to the Kempinski hotel yesterday, there was no parking left ("Arab" week, so orange 430s with wings, matt black Murcis and SLRs, white Rollses, yellow 599s many with Saudi or Gulf plates with gibberish written on them) yet I still got crazy attention from passers-by and the valets at Hotel Angletaire parked it right in front of the entrance of the hotel.

Joining the Maserati club soon, hopefully some of the old geezers there have young trophy wives for me to seduce ;-)

Reactions: MTV
As if living in Switzerland wasn't pimping enough already. Hee, hee, congrats on the ride. Very nice.

nice car, almost bought a black one a few months ago, only thing that i didn't like was the gauges and the font, and how the rpm's stay up and not at 0 when the car is off. but i like this one way more than the new grand turismo*tu*

wow grats tu peux te pogner des plottes a cash avec ta maseratti

mon dieu j'suis tellement jaloux

pourquoi tu viens toujours te venter de tes merdes sur MR? t'as meme pas d'affaire icitte

Are you actually enjoying this car or your only goal is to get chicks...in which case I wouldn't blame you :eek: LOL

Warning tho: Superficial chix are only good for one night stand.

Are you actually enjoying this car or your only goal is to get chicks...in which case I wouldn't blame you :eek: LOL

Warning tho: Superficial chix are only good for one night stand.

What else would you need in this world? Money to get women...unless you are the ghey

End of August, I am going to the Paul Ricard circuit in France for a track day organized by the garage and 2 nights in Monaco. Another perk of owning a new Maser, lot's of exclusive events, passes to closed stands at auto shows, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back