Villeneuve doesn't like the writing on the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that's pretty lame of villeneuve. Not like it would affect his business in any way, and not like a slight drop in attendance at this bar (worst case scenario) would send him bankrupt either...

"The wall belongs to us," said David Tanguay, general manager of Villeneuve's Newtown.

why is he an ass? he's not sponsored from those companies and the wall belongs to him....I'm sure if you were in his place you wouldn't have done anything...

stupid haters.

The thing is, the "Wall" belongs to him, but to get access to the wall to paint it... you need to be on Ziggy's Property.

"The wall belongs to us," said David Tanguay, general manager of Villeneuve's Newtown.

why is he an ass? he's not sponsored from those companies and the wall belongs to him....I'm sure if you were in his place you wouldn't have done anything...

stupid haters.

Exactly.

if it's his wall, then he can do whatever the fck he wants with it

especially if the painting on his wall represents one of his rival cars and the competitor of his restaurant's beer sponsor

he did the right thing in my book...

if it's his wall, then he can do whatever the fck he wants with it

especially if the painting on his wall represents one of his rival cars and the competitor of his restaurant's beer sponsor

he did the right thing in my book...

x100

its his property, no one else should be writing anything on it so dude downstairs needs to stick to his side of the lawn lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back