$43 000 000, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its the 6/49 draw

for one, i would buy a jet and disappear for about one year...i'd stay in contact but not tell anybody where i am

gather my thoughts, throw a huge chunk of my winnings into small fail safe investments and write my will

throw a bigger chunk (say 10 million into larger investment that will make my friends and family rich) then i'd probably give the rest away to charity and organizations that i truly support..eventually, the money from my "smaller investments" will start to pay for my new lifestyle and id just travel the world, eating, learning and living every possible extreme

Last edited:
Pay everything off, give 2\5 to family, 2\5 go into savings and live off the interest, the 1\5 i'd use for instant gratification (cars, trips, all the fun stuff).

Eventually i'd start my own studio developing racing simulations or something.

and now that I feel very stupid for my angry first message...sorry if I came harsh on you...

things being said.... I would probably do like you except for the charity part....maybe when I get even more stupid rich...I would write my will. then I would take about 2-3,000,000 to live a quite good life until the invested money gets bigger and bigger and bigger and I judge it's big enough....

then I don't know.... and when I feel my time is coming.... because I don't like rich douchebags that didnt earn their money....I will give 90% of all the money ( only the money ) to charity and leave for a complete stranger enough money for him to make more money. (my children won't need to inherit from me as they already will have their own fortune earned by making more money out of mine. and that tradition must go on....

what do you think about this one?

For sure i'll be freaking death either from sexual shit, drug, alcool or speed in a car within the first year.

Claim the ticket and receive my check, take care of all the media crap, find a top notch lawyer, accountant, financial advisor and mentor (most likely my millionaire uncle) and then take off with them for a few weeks down south and plan everything one by one on.

When I get back with my newly formed "wealth team", I would stay low key and buy a decent sized house on a golf course in Ile-Bizard (living on a golf course is a dream of mine) and start investing/buying what I need and want.

I would only share with immediate family and not too much with extended family and friends because that is where problems start and I wouldn't flaunt what I have and buy a Ferrari in every color, a ship, a plane, a helicopter and gold/diamond teeth.

Buy my parent's house for more then they ask for, about a million dollars.

Buy a Porsche GT2
Buy a BMW X5 with M kit.
Buy a BMW M3

Buy a chalet on a lake with a nice boat

that's about it.

...oh and a 20 000$ computer.

Me filmer en train d'acheter une Maserati et une R8, les inscrire dans un derby de démolition, puis les faire détruire par des rednecks en Caprice. Mettre ça sur Youtube, et appeler le vidéo RussianM3Dude, I'm richer than you.

c'est 22 mil

Lotto649_2008_08_06_det.gif

Me filmer en train d'acheter une Maserati et une R8, les inscrire dans un derby de démolition, puis les faire détruire par des rednecks en Caprice. Mettre ça sur Youtube, et appeler le vidéo RussianM3Dude, I'm richer than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back