Turbo test! WRX vs Ralliart vs MS3 vs Cobalt SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
heheh y'avait un gars dans un autre thread ici qui possede une mazdaspeed 3 (pis qui fait juste la vanter) qui disait que JAMAIS la Cobalt SS etait plus performante

je pense que cé Apate... on dirait qu'une speed 3 c'est le char le plus performant sur la planete

ouch

Wow pour la Cobalt ... Par contre il me semble que GM va la remplacé pour une voiture qui semble tellement ordinaire ... Il me semble que j'ai vu sa dans le guide l'auto 2009 ... Encore une mauvaise décision de GM ?

Bottom line, the WRX is gonna get you laid, the Cobalt as good as it, is still a souped out Cavalier and will not get you laid ...

Bottom line, the WRX is gonna get you laid, the Cobalt as good as it, is still a souped out Cavalier and will not get you laid ...
t es con tu connait rien. La cobalt c est un d body. Pis l'ecotec c'est un des meilleur 4 cylindre sur le marché.

Surprenant! Je pensais pas que la nouvelle WRX était si rapide sur le 0-100!! 5.1 secondes ça commence à être méchant. Quelqu'un sait combien va couter la nouvelle Ralliart?

They all suck. I rather buy an Evo IX for the same price as any of these and run circles around all of them.

The MS3 and SS are FWD so automatic fail and I could never drive the Ralliart or WRX because all I would ever think about is "if I had spent a little more, I could be driving an Evo or STi....."

i would take the WRX(4-door), swap in it a EJ20 and there i would be in business

They all suck. I rather buy an Evo IX for the same price as any of these and run circles around all of them.

The MS3 and SS are FWD so automatic fail and I could never drive the Ralliart or WRX because all I would ever think about is "if I had spent a little more, I could be driving an Evo or STi....."

huh..its not about the evo..its about the ralliart! ..the evo isnt the same price..it aint the same ballpark man..
an evo is 50k! we talking about car under 30k...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back