Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
Precision FMIC
Random Piping Bits
HKS SQV BOV
Crazy Painted Valve Cover For 5000whp
China Test Pipe
Dart Izumi Exhaust

And maybe more, who the hell knows....

So what is this valve cover you ask? What if I told you it was sparkly blue, pink and zebra print? You would say I was gay and lame? I would think so to, but it's quite the opposite.

Jeep036.jpg

Jeep039.jpg

Jeep040.jpg

Jeep038.jpg

I know, it's awesome.

nice vc but shouldnt u get a bigger turbo ??? a friend of mine have a t3t4 borg warner for sale

I'm only looking for 250-300whp and I want as little lag as possible so that's why I picked this turbo. Down the road I'll probably upgrade, but no need for now. Thanks though.

i'm sorry i can't hear a word you're saying over the sound of how awesome that valve cover is.

hahaha, pretty awesome huh? :bigup:

sick Jon ... finaly your car will be turbo next summer !!!! i cant wait to ride with you .

i hope the meet will be more popular next summer !!!

yeah, i've been working so much this summer that i never had time to go, which sucks, we really have to hype up the meets for next summer!

Lulz at the cover.

For the meets, I hope next year I feel more like going at meets, this year I didnt feel much like going to any of them except at julep I guess.

shiet... i'll be boosted next summer too but night school means i'll pretty much never be at any meets except on weekends

lets change the place to mtl or somewhere closer to there !!! anyway back to your built !!!

man that valve cover is homo lol paint it in something while its in a good nick so that you can paint it with quality

i do like the idea behind the small turbo though

what's up john..hahaha lovin' the valve cover lol, so the turbo is FINALLY gonna go in after like 3 years lol nice man

avec un turbo non ball bearing....??? :dunno:

Je veux aussi un turbo que je puisse rebuilder sans problemes.

what's up john..hahaha lovin' the valve cover lol, so the turbo is FINALLY gonna go in after like 3 years lol nice man

lol, yeah man, FINALLY!! lol hopefully it'll give your Skyline a run for it's money!

man that valve cover is homo lol paint it in something while its in a good nick so that you can paint it with quality

i do like the idea behind the small turbo though

Homo is in, didn't you know?

lets change the place to mtl or somewhere closer to there !!! anyway back to your built !!!

Good idea, Laval can be far for some people, I guess, but I know you live far out, so I don't want the new location to screw you over. lol

Un ka-t de plus au Qc ! Ca fait du bien de voir qu'on est pas seul !

Ouaip, c'est tellement nice comme moteur! lol

lol, yeah man, FINALLY!! lol hopefully it'll give your Skyline a run for it's money!l

Well it would definetely give me a run with my stock turbo, but I have another turbo on it's way and if everything goes well it should be installed in spring lol but anyway I can't wait to see it man

Back