Im on a business trip in Europe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah whats wrong with banging a co-worker?

causes drama? if shit ends on a bad note, rumours start flying around.. if anyone finds out, everyone starts talking about it.. then you are getting weird looks and everyone starts thinking you guys are ****ing in the office if you are alone together..

bad ideas

this is more of a career job, not one of those part time things. so thats why im a little reluctant.

i dont wanna screw things up with this job or her... but i do realize that this is a perfect opportunity to get with her, so thats why i wanna play it safe

i would say that banging a co-worker is alright but going out with one isn't... ( having her as girlfriend)

Ask your co-workers if there's a party!..and ask her first,if you know there's a party coming already invite her :D

In that case, as I said before,
let her invite you.
Last thing you want is to be looked
at as the office pig.

Peace out,
and good luck *tu*

don't be a wuss just ask her straight up to do something.

What happens out of the office, stays out of the office!

WTF???? are you serious... ?? You are in europe? Just find a girl in your hotel and have fun!

if you dont want her as gf/relationship then DONT BOTHER...women love causing problems and making things difficult even if you are just 'fuking' so if you want to avoid unecessary drama stay away! most of the people here on MR work part-time jobs and they dont see the big issue of inter-company affairs, shit gets out of hand fast

your in europe, a paradise of beautiful women around you that are willing to go
and by "go" dont mean visit the major city

You never f-ck within your company.
You can f-ck client or suppliers but never in the company!

That's bull. I've seen office relationship turn into successful marriages, I've seen failed office romances return to almost normal coworking once the relationship was over, and everybody has heard of coworkers going at it at the christmas party and what not. So what? You are all consenting adults, no?

Rumours will fly not matter what you do, some may start to fly even if absolutely nothing is done or implied. That's the way offices work.

So you are left with the direct approach. You want her? Go get her. However, if you are just looking to fool around, then it might be advisable to look elsewhere, if possible. But you wouldn't ask here if you just wanted a quick dip, huh?

But in office romances, as any romances, scout for signs craziness. At the first sign of it, bolt to the exit and don't look back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back