Im on a business trip in Europe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_net

And theres a girl in another city whom ive met only once. We work in the same group (but on different projects) shes pretty cute and weve been chatting here and there.

i wanna go visit one of the major cities next weekend, and want her to join me for the weekend. how should i ask her?

keep in mind that were colleagues...

ya but he's in europe on business. implying that he spends most of his working time here. unknown details aside, i don't think a little pen dipping will have any affect. he's not even close to being in the same office as her.

I understand you guys saying not banging a co-worker, but they don't really work at the same place!! It's not like they run in each other very often.

Of course go for it. How?? Damn dude you have the perfect excuse: the europe trip!! You want to make it worth, ask her if she can show you around!! As simple as that.

^ problem with that excuse is there are other people that are there (males) who could "show me around"
and i dont wanna make it look like im asking her out...

any other ideas you can come up with?

^ problem with that excuse is there are other people that are there (males) who could "show me around"
and i dont wanna make it look like im asking her out...

any other ideas you can come up with?

Ok I see... so you want to ask her out without asking her out.

Look there's no easy way to do this. Ask her OUT! You gotta dive without hesitation. She's on the other city, make the move.

She'll get the picture, she'll be impressed and she will react 100x more positively than a guy that does nothing towards her.

What's the worse that can happen? Reject? ...

Why not be straight up? "Hey, I though it could be fun to meet while we're here, what do you think" ?

It's either a yes or a no....

What's up with hiding...

Yeah but being rejected by a stranger versus a co-worker are two different things.
You say you guys chat, so bring up the city she is in as one you would like to visit.
If she replies something along the lines of "well you should come I'll show you some places"
then boom go for it.

Let her invite you.

It seems like this is a career job, not a part time bill payer,
so I would opt for a sensitive approach.

^ lol true...

hiding jsut because we work in the same group... so i dont want any rumours to spread around

Rumors like what? Rumors that you are picking on chicks? Guess what, that's not new.

And if you THINK she's a rumor starter, just stay away anyways.

/\ I don't know whats your experience with office jobs,
but people spend more time in the grapevines than at their desks
being productive.
So yes it may sound childish, but new rumors rise as often as trade speculations regarding le tricolore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back