Whats so great about world of warcraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karizzle

I don't get it. I thought I would love this game seeing as I was a starcraft and a very unhealthy d2 addict. I downloaded the 10day free trial 2 days ago and I don't have much that makes me want to keep going back to the game. I made a lvl 8 warlock, lvl 10 warrior and a lvl 5 mage but I don't see a point in continuing. Quest seem repetitve, takes forever walking from one area to the other, leveling is a slow and boring process, so whats the deal here? :dunno: why do so many ppl like it

because they can be someone better than what they are in real life. Its hard for them to stop playing because reality hurt I guess?

Sorry if you feel concerned but every single world of warcraft addicted I personnaly know is a no-life.

because they can be someone better than what they are in real life. Its hard for them to stop playing because reality hurt I guess?

Sorry if you feel concerned but every single world of warcraft addicted I personnaly know is a no-life.

lol a bit undiplomatic but true

The game starts at 70

i was going to type those exact words. I quit twice on my way leveling cuz i was borred shit, i kinda regretted it. Im not so big into the game now, seeing i was really into arena and this season lasted so short. After 3.0, arena was good game anyways.

Trying to sell my account before Wrath..

bite the bullet and level.

www.thottbot.com is Jesus

Same here. And almost all of them has it paid by their parents. If you have all your school friends or coworkers with you, I can understand. But if you're playing alone, and get into a guild to make "new friends", mehh, maybe think it over. And if you play just to play by yourself, you should definitely think about play Flyff instead (it's free! it sucks, but less than WoW) and save that extra cash to go out and meet real people.

And if you're in it just for creating a half-naked female elf mage... kill yourself

If you played D2, it's normal that you won't get why warcraft is "popular". It's not that popular considering all the money that goes into ads across the world though.

Blizzard sucks at copying concepts imo.

You should check other companies, some offer free to play mmorpgs.

I don't get it. I thought I would love this game seeing as I was a starcraft and a very unhealthy d2 addict. I downloaded the 10day free trial 2 days ago and I don't have much that makes me want to keep going back to the game. I made a lvl 8 warlock, lvl 10 warrior and a lvl 5 mage but I don't see a point in continuing. Quest seem repetitve, takes forever walking from one area to the other, leveling is a slow and boring process, so whats the deal here? :dunno: why do so many ppl like it

so true ..

same for d2 and starcraft .. im ****ING waiting for d3 ... but starcraft 2 seem to much ''complicated'' .. loved starcraft because it was very simple no big hero monster etc .. like warcraft 3 .. that i totaly hated .. just loved the mini game online :p

bah... j'ai une vie pis jai jouer pendant longtemps a WoW... le probleme est que quand tu es rendu loin dans la progression du jeu... c'est rendu comme une vrai job. tu t'assoie a 20h00 et tu quitte pas avant minuit au moins 5 jours semaine. C'était rendu ridicule alors j'ai arrêté.

Des personnes vont dire, mais pourquoi tu devais jouer de 20h a minuit 5 jours semaine ? Bien, c'est simple, un moment donné, pour progresser dans le jeu, tu te dois de faire des "raid" ( un dungeon avec 25 personnes dans ton clan ) et tu ne peux pas quitter n'importe quand car chaque personne a un rôle bien spécifique a jouer. C'est cool au début mais un moment donné, c'Est rendu vraiment exigeant et quand tu travail/blonde/ami, c'est dure.

wow you're really stupid.

The game starts at 70, before that is the part where people who suck and people who might succeed at this game are separated. If you were 70 right off the bat, you wouldn't be able to learn your class and you would suck at the game.

I agree the leveling part is boring, but once you get to max level it becomes a lot of fun.

I agree now that the ones who have 5 level 70's , full sunwell gear all epiced out with 200K gold in the bank, might have no lives. But it isn't hard to achieve something in this game while living a normal life. I work 40 hours a week, have a gf, go to the gym, see friends on mondays, barely play on weekends. Yet I still have 2 level 70's with T4-T5 gear and one level 62.

Because of pvp... Some do math to stimulate their brains...I do pvp, you have to think of everything to be succesful, really works out your brain to sort out strategies and stuff

The game starts at 70

/approved

Game seriously start a 70, before you just learn your class,other class, basic dungeon and pvp. What people get addicted is just not the game , its playing with friend and people everyday, trying to improve as a team or guild, trying to be the best and always get more, and you CAN'T complete the game , so there is no ends on this game, so people always want more and more and this never finish

LOL ceux qui disent que ca prend des no-life pour jouer a ca... bon, first, ceux qui disent qu'ils ont pas le choix de jouer jusqu'à minuit tous les soirs ben eux c'est des no-life... ensuite, les autres qui n'ont jamais jouer et tout, j'aimerais bien vous voir la face, ce que vous faites de vos soirées (je gagerais beaucoup que vous le passé devant la télé), de voir votre shape, les filles que vous pognez (tout semble en venir a qui tu baises de nos jours) pis apres je rirai de vous autres LOL !! :)

Wadd sent toi pas offusquer pass kkn t'a traiter de no-life...

J'ai jamais jouer, jamais aimer le type de mmorpg, mais je crois que quelqu'un qui passe plus de temp devant son pc a jouer a n'importe quel jeux peux importe que se soit un FPS ou un jeux de skate, qu'il ne passe de temps avec du vrai monde est un no-life.

LOL ne t'en fait pas weezo, s'il avait fallu que je prenne toute personnelle quand les gens disent des niaiseries je serais mort d'ulcère d'estomac !! :)

En fait, un no-life est effectivement n'importe qui qui fait n'importe quoi comme un malade (comme je viens de dire dans la section entrainement, pour avoir une belle shape faut justement etre no-life... ) tout comme quelqu'un qui écoute 4 - 5 heures de télé par soir... faut juste etre capable de faire le juste milieu entre ta vie social et tes activités. :) ceux qui sont pas foutu de comprendre ca ne comprendront jamais rien a la vie anyway pis c'est surement du monde ben bouché qui n'ont pas trop de chum anyway ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back