Too much Obama Hype..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's also the more positive outlook towards america on a global scale just because of this man. if the world can have reasons to stop hating the US, it's good for everyone on many levels. not just a step towards peace, but economic relations.

setting an example that a torn country can still unite and have a black man as their leader can help diminish many of the long-time stereotypes and prejudices that the world has had against america for decades. they are the first ones to make a step in the right direction and that can start a global movement towards change, tolerance and understanding.

You're obviously annoyed because he won and I'm actually leaning towards republican values myself (I'm old fashioned) however you do not understand the significance of today.

Yeah so what he's black what's the big deal?
Look up the statistics of how many black people are in the US.. less than 15%.
Look at his family history, he's a son of a Kenyan exchange student that only makes him 2nd generation American (I'm not counting the fact that his mom is white)

60 years ago his people couldn't go to school, eat in the same restaurants or frequent same areas. Today he was chosen as the leader of the strongest nation in the whole world. If you ask me.. that is a friggin HUGE deal.

he's the only muthu****a i can think of who actually comes from a normal background. the first time where "you can be anything you want, even president" is actually true. the first time you see a president who is relevant to it's people and their situations.

all these fat rich republicans who were born with a silver spoon in ther mouths, or any politician in fact, they're always the sons of rich families who survived on the backs of families like the one obama came from. the american dynasty.

when he says he knows how people feel, he's not bullshitting. he will do everything possible to get shit done, and i 100% beleive in him.

this change can put people into action. it's not a guarantee he's making, it's a promise to try. the people have to do their part, it's not just him. you can't just vote and then sit back and expect this change to occur. people need to rally together and put an actual effort into fixing their country. that's the change he's talking about. it's a group effort.

Normal background my ass.

there's also the more positive outlook towards america on a global scale just because of this man. if the world can have reasons to stop hating the US, it's good for everyone on many levels. not just a step towards peace, but economic relations.

setting an example that a torn country can still unite and have a black man as their leader can help diminish many of the long-time stereotypes and prejudices that the world has had against america for decades. they are the first ones to make a step in the right direction and that can start a global movement towards change, tolerance and understanding.

And if the US thrive, then Canada goes up with it. That's what we want.

i would rep you again if i could, but solid post!

worrd hadude.

and by normal background. i mean in the sense, that he has a diverse heritage and colorful upbringing, working class people. which is what the US (and canada) consist of. minorities are the majority. i meant normal in the sense that he is no different than you or me. he's not like all the other politicians who were born rich and sent to yale.

he has no "holier-than-thou" character, he is humble and real. that's what i mean by normal.
normal doesn't fit into a cookie-cutter definition, you know.

Everyone that said they don't understand why canadians were so exited about thses election well I got the answer:

Not only canada was watching closely the elections but the whole planet too. The usa are still the no1 powerhouse in our world and important decision like last night can change stuff like wars, global economics ect.

So yeah, I was very exited last night.

hum... t'es pas mal négatif man...

J'étais comme toi avant, j'aimais pas obama à cause qu'il était noir et je pensais que la seule raison pourquoi le monde votais pour lui était due au fait qu'il était noir,etc. Mais la tu écouter parler ? As-tu pris le temps de t'assoir et regarder son site web ? Probablement pas, car tu serais comme la majorité des électeurs américains. Tu serais séduit par son charisme incroyable, ses speech, son message d'espoir, etc.

Mccain a basé toute sa campagne ou presque sur la guerre, la peur et sur les attaque répété sur Obama. Obama a resté calme tout le long de la campagne et a garder son sang froid a chaque attaque de Mccain.

C'est pas pour rien que 75% des plus gros pays au monde voulais voir Obama... Non parce qu'il est noir mais parce qu'ils veulent voir du changement au USA ! Je crois que son élection est une preuve indéniable que les USA changent et VEULENT changé !!!

Pensais-tu possible qu'un président noir se fasse élir il y a de sa 40ans ? NO WAY !!! Sa donne de l'espoir pour les jeunes américains blanc, noirs, brun, jaune !!!

Savais-tu que Obama a récolté un peu plus que 60% des votes hispanic ? + de 70% des votes de ceux qui votais pour Hilary Clinton ?

J'étais comme toi avant, j'aimais pas obama à cause qu'il était noir et je pensais que la seule raison pourquoi le monde votais pour lui était due au fait qu'il était noir,etc. Mais la tu écouter parler ? As-tu pris le temps de t'assoir et regarder son site web ? Probablement pas, car tu serais comme la majorité des électeurs américains. Tu serais séduit par son charisme incroyable, ses speech, son message d'espoir, etc.

Mccain a basé toute sa campagne ou presque sur la guerre, la peur et sur les attaque répété sur Obama. Obama a resté calme tout le long de la campagne et a garder son sang froid a chaque attaque de Mccain.

C'est pas pour rien que 75% des plus gros pays au monde voulais voir Obama... Non parce qu'il est noir mais parce qu'ils veulent voir du changement au USA ! Je crois que son élection est une preuve indéniable que les USA changent et VEULENT changé !!!

Pensais-tu possible qu'un président noir se fasse élir il y a de sa 40ans ? NO WAY !!! Sa donne de l'espoir pour les jeunes américains blanc, noirs, brun, jaune !!!

Savais-tu que Obama a récolté un peu plus que 60% des votes hispanic ? + de 70% des votes de ceux qui votais pour Hilary Clinton ?

this is what he stands for

http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=601646

lol, je vous montre quelques citations d'un autre forum américain remplis de Texans où je suis membre depuis des années, la plupart sont des hardcores repulicains:

Yeah he is going to win. I have been convinced for a fairly long time that obama was going to win, but I did hold out some hope that the american people were smarter than that..

When I heard he was going to run I almost laughed I never thought a candidate with the background of Obama could get elected in the general election or even in the democrat primary but I was wrong..

Just confirms what I have been thinking for a long time, this country is doomed. Even if Obama abandons his extremist Ideas from before his run for the white house and becomes a decent president we are still doomed because of what this election says about the people of this country.

How can people vote for this guy? I don't care if you hate bush, bush is not running this man is a communist who hangs around with terrorist and racists and married a racist.... WOW all I can say is WOW..

yea f*** it i'm moving to canada!!!

To steal a "partial" quote from Michelle Osama:

For the first time in my adult life, I'm ashamed of my country.
its over, CA is worth 55 points and that alone will put him over 270 and there is no way McCain is taking CA.

Well guys, prepare for 4 years of hell w/ the only change going in the wrong direction. That is if he makes it 4 years.........

I am sick to my stomach.

Watching McCain's defeat speech and looking at the faces and into the eyes of the people in the crowd I see nothing but fear.

Wonder how log it will take for a terrorist rouge nation to take advantage of our newly elected spineless president.

For Sale: 50-year-old three bedroom 1-3/4 bath ranch house in Yuma, AZ. Presidential Election forces sale. Owner buyback option after one year.... Wife and I are renouncing our US citizenship and moving to Mexico. Will learn Spanglish and work on our tans, return after twelve months (sneaking across the border), and apply for Medicare, Social Security, and our lower-income tax refunds (because we don't pay taxes, being "undocumented migrant workers"). Owner buyback will be easy 'cause we're gonna end up with sooooooooooo much more money than you, and it's coming out of your pockets.

The hardest part will be sneaking the guns across the border. The easiest part will be sneaking them back across the border.

God **** us all. The buck stops here. We've lost a generation. At one time people were eager to work, eager to achieve and eager to die for that right. I fear that this generation is eager to take, eager to be immoral, and eager to give in to those who hate us because we are a super power.

The buck stops here. It is my fault and yours.

Ya eu un sondage majeur fait par le site et 68% du monde ont votés pour McCain\Palin.... Imaginez comment je me fais tjrs basher sur ce site àcause de 1) Je suis Canadiens , 2) Je supporte Obama pour les USA... Je mange la claque à chaque post hahah.

zx6yi8.jpg

tu savais pas encore que t'as une bonne gang d'incultes sur MR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back