• Lamborghini Super Trofeo

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Ford Racing Mustang FR500S

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VWSpeed

Came accross this interesting survey and had to post it on MR.

Porsche 911 GT3 Cup

ferrarichallenge2008_004.jpg

Ferrari Challenge

ferrarichallenge2008_61.jpg

Lamborghini Super Trofeo

lambotrofeoaction_03.jpg

Ford Racing Mustang FR500

fr500s_deliv_miller_20.jpg

Definately the GT3 Cup...

That would maximize my chances of actually finishing a race instead of a DNF cuz of some vehicle related failure :p

*Zips up flame suit* <Bring it>

Gt3.. Porsche are the kings in endurance racing along with Audi

The Lambo series is just a ripoff of Ferrari Challenge and the Mustang series.. well ya...

The only other series I'd race in is Neon Challenge or Spec Neon.. the only problem is that I don't have a time machine.

Ferrari FTW, une vrai voiture de course, une porshe pFFF le moteur est pas a la bonne place le devant est trop léger, une mustang c'est trop brute comme char, pas asser rafiner, lambo pfff eille je veux finir la cousre pas de DNF

Ferrari FTW, une vrai voiture de course, une porshe pFFF le moteur est pas a la bonne place le devant est trop léger, une mustang c'est trop brute comme char, pas asser rafiner, lambo pfff eille je veux finir la cousre pas de DNF

You have no idea what you are talking about... Porsche's suck? Yep they sure do :rolleyes:

That Mustang has 4 way Motons or even better.. Penske shocks so I doubt its a brute. Perhaps the stock KR but not when it's track prepped.

Bof Ferrari lost to Shelby when he had barely a dime in his pocket, some heritage...

GT3 Cup but I'd prolly try lemans first with the money already invested in a cup car. GT3 Cup or GT3 RSR humm :p

You have no idea what you are talking about... Porsche's suck? Yep they sure do :rolleyes:

ever heard of Top gear, btw where did you read "suck" in my post
anyway its a sondage so its idea, ferrari is le best out of these 4 cars for me

That Mustang has 4 way Motons or even better.. Penske shocks so I doubt its a brute. Perhaps the stock KR but not when it's track prepped.
from a guy who race with neon

Last edited:

Basing an opinion on what Top Gear says is like believing in the Tooth Fairy....

Have you ever driven any of the cars listed? I'll make it easy.. have you ever driven a normal GT3? Spend some time around those cars before you make stupid remarks...

from a guy who try to race with neon

Regardless of what I drive, My car is setup properly and I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the cars on that list.

^^thats Okay anyway we talk to say nothing but btw my comment can be lill off because I don't really speak english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back