dl_extra4_1280.jpg

orderguide-1.jpg

orderguide-2.jpg

orderguide-3.jpg

orderguide-4.jpg

orderguide-5.jpg

orderguide-6.jpg

sexyy! I love it!

carlito: si tu voit pas la difference... ben t'est pas dû pour la voir. stick to hondas :p hehe just joking. oui ya une difference. pis sont tres clair... sa ressemble biensur.. mais c'Est sa qui fait la difference avec les mustangs ;) sa se ressemble toujours. c'est comme sa, c'est sa qui fait mustang.

the Camaro will destroy this

Yep even the V6 appears to have the V8 GT beat on paper... However, the Mustang has always been cheaper then the Camaro. Besides we all know that Mustangs are made like junk so that people can improve them. Kinda sad really, why not just make it good from the factory?

Yep even the V6 appears to have the V8 GT beat on paper... However, the Mustang has always been cheaper then the Camaro. Besides we all know that Mustangs are made like junk so that people can improve them. Kinda sad really, why not just make it good from the factory?

So they can create jobs in the aftermarket. It's all about job creation.

interior and front is A+
now let's see the back.

the back of the current model is what makes me disgusted about it.

belle mais on dirait que le derriere a des lignes de la camaro:dunno:...ben de ce que je vois du derriere la

Besides we all know that Mustangs are made like junk so that people can improve them. Kinda sad really, why not just make it good from the factory?

and your neon was good from the factory or did you improve it? it's called making your car your own.

ps, being a mustang fan, i'm not too fond of this version.

looks very good

can;t wait to see what the pricing will be like seeing how the Camaro is almost the same price as the current Stang

wow the interior is great... i hope they will chose better quality materials this time... current gen mustang kinda suck material wise

Not to sure about the front end... it looks like a sad face :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back