Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Legacy Member
Il vient juste de partir....doux son...

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

Je viens de finir de remonter le tout, tout es neuf dans l'engine bay, rebuild COMPLET! Un beau SR20DET S14 avec turbo GT28R, une blow-off SSQV HKS et plein d'auter petit bidule =] les problemes on repousser ce projet a aujourd'hui mais damn que ca valais la peine!
Reste juste a attendre le printemp...

ahhh so u found a kouki... looks nice so far! :)

btw, the wing is an oem s14 wing... looks good imo... probably just stands out too much cuz it's not painted yet

change la wing...change le bumper ....oublie tout ça met la à ton gout mec
bump pour un beau et bon projet

i luv the wing and everything on my car, it was all personnal choices btw =]
the car wont be all black, its original fire red and will stay that way, my only question is do i keep the bodykit and wing all black or do I paint it red, with the black part it look damn mean and agressive but all red would be nice too
ill take daylight pics tomorrow if the weather is not that bad

i luv the wing and everything on my car, it was all personnal choices btw =]
the car wont be all black, its original fire red and will stay that way, my only question is do i keep the bodykit and wing all black or do I paint it red, with the black part it look damn mean and agressive but all red would be nice too
ill take daylight pics tomorrow if the weather is not that bad

all red for sure

All red, unpainted kits are gay on Civics and they are gay on S14s.

Damn, I wish I had a garage like that to work in.

Sick ****in car man! Jtheureux pour toi ;) Tu va surement trouver lhivers long, mais attend de voir le fun que tu va avoir au printemps! Congrats!:bigup:

Looks ****in agressive. I love it. Wing FTW. I love the OEM Silvia kouki wing. Absolutely beautiful.

Once the car has been repainted, it will be beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back