JMI engine specials !!!!! lowered winter prices !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat_JDM

We have the following on special :

HONDA : B18C GSR complete swap -----> 2700$
H22A LSD complete swap ------> 2200$
D15 VTEC complete swap ------> 900$
B20B complete swap with B18B tranny and ECU -------> 1400$

Nissan : Redtop SR20det (S13) complete swap ------> 1800$ with ignitor + MAF
Blacktop SR20det (S13) complete swap ------> 1900$ with ignitor + MAF
RB25det complete swap -------> 2100$ with ignitor + MAF
RB20det complete swap -------> 1000$ with ignitor + MAF
S14 VTC SR20det complete swap -------> 2150$ with ignitor + MAF

Toyota : 2JZGTE A/T (aristo) complete swap -------> 1600$
4AGE silvertop complete swap (no MAF) ------> 800$

for more information or any questions contact me Patrick @ 514-369-3330 *tu*

Last edited:
silvertop full swap...as in tranny+ecu+harness+all the engine bits and pieces needed to get it running ?
and "no MAF" meaning not included or it has a MAP instead of the MAF ?

also can you get a blacktop and/or a 5efhe ? ( i found an fhe locally for 500$ but they didnt seem to know wtf theyr talking about so i didnt grab it )

silvertop full swap...as in tranny+ecu+harness+all the engine bits and pieces needed to get it running ?
and "no MAF" meaning not included or it has a MAP instead of the MAF ?

also can you get a blacktop and/or a 5efhe ? ( i found an fhe locally for 500$ but they didnt seem to know wtf theyr talking about so i didnt grab it )

i have the complete 20V silvertop swap everything included except the MAF sensor (that's the only thing mission) i'm selling it for 800$ ... i have a few of them you can come and i will compression test it for you and you can pick witch one you want :)

-let me know

i have the complete 20V silvertop swap everything included except the MAF sensor (that's the only thing mission) i'm selling it for 800$ ... i have a few of them you can come and i will compression test it for you and you can pick witch one you want :)

-let me know

pm'd ...

For the 2JZGTE A/T, what is included with the engine? Also, do you guys do swaps? If not, do you know of any shops that have experience in swapping for a Lexus SC400? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back