MB Mclaren SLR Stirling Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it even legal to not have a windshield? Or do you just tell the cops to suck your balls and write you a ticket, then pay him cash?

The original 300 SLR driven by Moss in 1955 at the Mille Miglia
m.i.mb.300SLR.moss.jenkinson.1955.mille.miglia.05may.jpg

Also the modern day "SLR 722" takes its name from the number of Moss's car. 722 represents his start time of 7:22 in the race.

Moss back behind the wheel of the 722 in 2005
m.i.stirling.moss.mb.300SLR.05may.jpg

There was this legend that back in the 80s Moss was picking up some people from the airport . The people had no idea who he was, they said he was driving too slow and they were all going to be late for dinner. He took the highway off ramp completely sideways while changing a tape in the radio. The passengers were silent the rest of the drive.

Voila, lui il a compris :) ca me fais rire de lire que, au shit il ont scrappé le char *blah*
Ces un clin d'oeil a la voiture que Stirling Moss a déja conduit.
Mais bon faut savoir au moin ces qui, chose que ben du monde ici savent pas :D

The original 300 SLR driven by Moss in 1955 at the Mille Miglia
m.i.mb.300SLR.moss.jenkinson.1955.mille.miglia.05may.jpg

Also the modern day "SLR 722" takes its name from the number of Moss's car. 722 represents his start time of 7:22 in the race.

Moss back behind the wheel of the 722 in 2005
m.i.stirling.moss.mb.300SLR.05may.jpg

There was this legend that back in the 80s Moss was picking up some people from the airport . The people had no idea who he was, they said he was driving too slow and they were all going to be late for dinner. He took the highway off ramp completely sideways while changing a tape in the radio. The passengers were silent the rest of the drive.

I had got a model kit of his 722 when i was a kid. skill level 3 bitches! lol

i heard that story about the off ramp and the cassette too. funny!

PS far too many "car enthusiasts" missed the point of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back