Your Favorite West-Island Restaurant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarolies is awesome, but it's really not healthy, nothing in that menu is healthy. And having worked there for 6 years, there are certain meals you should NEVER order lol. But in general it's good, owners are very hands on with the food that leaves the kitchen.

Lol, WTF is wrong with Chenoys? Of course it doesn't compare to Baton Rouge. Out of the two I'd go there more. But Chenoys would be the place I'd after a good Club.

Cote-st Luc BBQ for chicken (especially the fries)
La perle for Szechuan
DEjeuner inc for Breakfast
40 westt for steak
Baton rouge for a nice well priced meal
Towne Hall if you want to look cool while having a nice meal.

many many more,. these are my most common spots.
Don't know that many restaurants but La Perle fo sho! :bigup:

Pizzalinni for fast(ish) food (hands down the BEST subs that I've had in my life so far)

La Pearle otherwise

Chenoys is garbage, you can get so much better nearby at ANY restaurant on St-Jean.

To be honest, I think the resto's in the west are severely lacking any real character. I haven't been to the "upscale" places like Towne Hall, 40 West, La Verita, etc.. because I don't spend a fortune on steak or italian food (things I make at home).

The only real places I go on a regular basis are La Perle and Kanda. My girlfriend really likes Elixor, and from what I had it was quite tasty, though I don't care for the grandiose decor and huge plates... great value overall.

Baton Rouge has always been consistent, and McDo's... well, let's just say I got some coupons in the mail today that won't go to waste :)

2 places I'd like to try are Bofinger and Maiko.

Moe's!

Great Service, Fast Meal (7 minutes clocked on average), Cool atmosphere, VERY Good prices, BIG PORTIONS FOR BIG GUYS.

Karma is overpriced Indian food in a Queue De Cheval type setting with Baton Rouge type prices and 40 Westt type service!

couldn't of said it better myself. as a big indian food fan, i rather go to the more authentic ones (beau village in park-ex ftw!)

karma is a nice place tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back