Boyfriend advice from guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
really bitchy women use the ilent treatment ... now imagin a man doing it , what does that tell u .... i would tell him to get lost .... if u cant resolve an issue with ur partner than u shouldnt be together ... plain n simple

he probably doesn't want to end up saying something he will regret later, so he shuts up and stays silent until both of you calm down. arguing leads to bigger fights.

someone else said it before, you're the type who thinks she's always right. arguing with u is pointless.

he probably doesn't want to end up saying something he will regret later, so he shuts up and stays silent until both of you calm down. arguing leads to bigger fights.

someone else said it before, you're the type who thinks she's always right. arguing with u is pointless.

ya but when nothing is said, u dont know what u did wrong and will keep doing it

j'ai de l'experience avec ces femmes la.

same here, honestly let him speak for once, stop always nagging him. You probably don't even let him have a chance to speak, i know that i was never given a chance to speak and when I did, i still decided at time not to say anything cuz what she did was wrong and she even knows that. Both of you just shut up, sit down, and talk like normal people, no yelling, no swearing and no violence. Thats how i resolve my shit, but sometimes the violence part doesn't work and i resolve it with smashing her head on the table... but not really i just threaten too .. but thats also a joke. im not violent... sometimes.

same here, honestly let him speak for once, stop always nagging him. You probably don't even let him have a chance to speak, i know that i was never given a chance to speak and when i did, i still decided at time not to say anything cuz what she did was wrong and she even knows that. Both of you just shut up, sit down, and talk like normal people, no yelling, no swearing and no violence. Thats how i resolve my shit, but sometimes the violence part doesn't work and i resolve it with smashing her head on the table... but not really i just threaten too .. But thats also a joke. Im not violent... Sometimes.

roflmao

same here, honestly let him speak for once, stop always nagging him. You probably don't even let him have a chance to speak, i know that i was never given a chance to speak and when I did, i still decided at time not to say anything cuz what she did was wrong and she even knows that. Both of you just shut up, sit down, and talk like normal people, no yelling, no swearing and no violence. Thats how i resolve my shit, but sometimes the violence part doesn't work and i resolve it with smashing her head on the table... but not really i just threaten too .. but thats also a joke. im not violent... sometimes.

in anything ...... if u loose ur cool u think irrationally ...in a relationship its worse cuz ur dealing with more than just urself

he's silent because he's in his happy place and thinking about the girl that he was flirting with when he went to jean-coutu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back