Best-Buy return/exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella83

I've never really returned or exchanged anything so im a lil confused..

I recently bought a samsung P2 (3rd jan) at best-buy n now it's fuked up.. it works fine except the screen is green n theres lines throu-out. I want to have it exchanged witout a hassle.. i have my receipt, what do i tell them to get a new one rite away witout a problem?? :dunno:

On the back of my receipt it says theres a 14day exchange policy on electronics... but doesnt specify on mp3 players ???

did you buy the service plan? if not then you probably won't be able to "exchange" , if you did they would give you a new one right away. And the 14 day exchange is for something opened but not used and is still working properly but your going to buy something else in the store not the same product.

if you didnt buy their service plan you have to contact samsung. they will replace it for you but be patient it takes months to have your product back. but atleast you saved 50$ of their service plan, if you would of took it they would of exchange it right away.

go in the store, get your item tagged from the guy at the door that your bringing it in. grab the same product in the store as yours, go to service with your bill and show the problem to the person in the front. there should be an exchange done no problem. dont raise your voice and think your king shit and everything should go good. mp3 players should be under 30 days exchange policy, even cameras that are 14 days we usually have a grace period...

If they don;t want to exchange it, buy a new one, go home, put the old one in the new box, and ask for a refund!

justement si quelqu'un peut m'éclairer cela aiderais!

aujourdhui je suis aller au best buy,, je m'achete gta4 plus un xbox pro.

arriver au caisse elle me parle de ce plan la qui est genre une garanti la je lui dit non e veux pas, je refuse trs ce genre de garanti!

la elle me dit bah je te fais gta4 gratui si tu le prend, je fais ok.

alors pour 20 dollars de plus j'ai le plan...pour 3 ans...mais c'est tu pas pire cette affaire la de plan de garanti qu'offre best buy...

parce que dans le fond le jeu etait 60 le plan 80 ell ma laisser le jeu gratui donc en tout sa m'est revenue a 420 au lieu de 400, mais jai le plan plus le jeu!

On the back of my receipt it says theres a 14day exchange policy on electronics... but doesnt specify on mp3 players

Clap.gif

oooooh for fuk sakes.. it named certain electronics.. i didnt feel like typing it all out k smartassss.. it didnt mention mp3 players....

i think its more important which ones are specifically listed as exceptions

all this, why not just call the store?

If your item is not listed in the 14 day list; then it is returnable in 30 days full refund. I bought a TOM TOM GPS witch turned out to be shit and I returned it after 28 days no prob.

for an Mp3 player, it should be 30 days.

If they don't want to exchange it, ask for the MOD (manager on duty) tell him whats your problem and he's gonna do whatever he can to satisfy you (except sucking your balls). Stay calm,or else they are gonna show you the door and call the cops if you don't want to leave. (happened one time when I was working there) You can yell a bit, but don't sit in the middle of the aisle...

Ive got a 2000$ credit for my projector that I used for 2 year, They refunded my 500$ car stereo after 7 months of use, I was even able to have my cable bill paid by them (80$)(via refund) when my projector was in reparation lol

wow on dirait que tu vas passer une entrevue

rentre dans le magasin, vas vers le service, dit qui marche pas... va en chercher un neuf... echange le... pousse toi du magasin... enjoy your mp3 player

té pas chez les indiens... té chez Best Buy... tu pourrais aller chier un tas de marde pis te le faire rembourser

gorex FTW

but bella83 look like to be the only one jailbait overhere with trish so we have to be gentle with her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back