Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarface

Legacy Member
For some reason, I'm in an MMA phase... Anybody have any interesting forums to share? Obviously there has to be MMA content involved...

So far, I found www.sherdog.net which is not bad.

But I'm sure you guys got some more to spill!

:killer:

sherdog is the biggest no doubt, most of the users are douchebag though.. You need to filter the good threads from the bad..

you can always look mmaforum.com wich is a pretty good community, not that big but most ppl know their sh1t.

the one that what the epic plane story

look in relationship section and look for a thread I started about epic plane story, there is a link but I dont remeber it and too lazy to look

sherdog is the biggest no doubt, most of the users are douchebag though.. You need to filter the good threads from the bad..

you can always look mmaforum.com wich is a pretty good community, not that big but most ppl know their sh1t.

Exactly..

The second biggest after Sherdog is the UG

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com

Lots of fighters post there and guys like Rogan and stuff. I just hate the layout of that one though..

mmalinker.com is the best and always has up to date shit on it, also has vids of everyone, and the best thing on these forums is these guys wont e thug, they will just kick your ass in real life lol

mmalinker.com is the best and always has up to date shit on it, also has vids of everyone, and the best thing on these forums is these guys wont e thug, they will just kick your ass in real life lol

Indeed!!

Good choice! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back