La boulet qui s'enarve encore

Status
Not open for further replies.
elle va p-e appuyer la loi pour les pneus hiver au mois novembre

(j'vien entendre sa au telejournal tva)

Jai vu aussi...Qu'est ce que ca va changer d avoir les pneus d hiver en septembre si elle veut???De la glace c'est de la glace sacrament..

elle va p-e appuyer la loi pour les pneus hiver au mois novembre

(j'vien entendre sa au telejournal tva)

du gros nimporte koi calisse! Dans pas long a va obliger le monde davoir des tyres dété en juin pi des tyre a cloue a partir du mois de décembre!

whore.

She knows nothing about cars. How do you take someone like that and put her at the top of the system.

I say it all the time and I'll keep saying it,

Whether law is very strict or not, you'll always have crazy drivers doing races on the 15 north driving at 180km/h on a busy highway.

It does not change the fact that people will die. I really want to see ****ing numbers to have how many accidents happened before and after laws were changed for speeding and shit.

shes going to get my cock in her mouth if she doesnt stop with this shit. is there anyway that the general population can get her out of that position?? its enough now, I pay enough to the government, I dont need MORE harassment because of her stupid legislation. rot in hell bitch.

whore.

She knows nothing about cars. How do you take someone like that and put her at the top of the system.

I say it all the time and I'll keep saying it,

Whether law is very strict or not, you'll always have crazy drivers doing races on the 15 north driving at 180km/h on a busy highway.

It does not change the fact that people will die. I really want to see ****ing numbers to have how many accidents happened before and after laws were changed for speeding and shit.

I was thinking the exact same thing. They say we had the worst summer of all concerning accidents so they should drop that stupid law unless it was never meant to protect the population but only to make some more $$$$$$.

Je trippe vraiment pas sur la ministre Boulet mais je dois avouer que la loi sur les pneu d'hivers est la meilleur chose qu'elle a fait. Voulez vous me dire ce que ca peu ben deranger de ramener le delai au 15 novembre??? Moi ca change rien dans ma vie pcq je l'ai installe toujours dans cette periode.

^^Enjoy the rushes at all garages. Oh and not to mention premature wear on all four tires.

PS: When does the law stop? I mean, it's clear that it would start november 15th, but when does it end? Like for this year, what's the limit to taking them off? (did I just find a loop hole?)

C'est ridicule. Faire des lois sans cesse ca donne rien apart ecoeurer les gens encore plus...Bientot on pourra plus peter das notre char. Criss elle conduit meme pas sa propre bagnole...elle a nous faire croire qu'elle tire son info et ses idees de son expertise??

Je trippe vraiment pas sur la ministre Boulet mais je dois avouer que la loi sur les pneu d'hivers est la meilleur chose qu'elle a fait. Voulez vous me dire ce que ca peu ben deranger de ramener le delai au 15 novembre??? Moi ca change rien dans ma vie pcq je l'ai installe toujours dans cette periode.

P-t toi sa te dérange pas, mais moi jlai installe toujours a la premiere neige moi meme dans mon garage ... cette année jlai fait le 28 novembre je crois! Pi ya meme des années parfois que la neige commence juste a la mi-décembre, faque devancer la date c'est dla grosse marde en canice!*td* Sans compter que le rush din garage va commencer à la mi septembre, c'est totalement ridicule!

C'est ridicule. Faire des lois sans cesse ca donne rien apart ecoeurer les gens encore plus...Bientot on pourra plus peter das notre char. Criss elle conduit meme pas sa propre bagnole...elle a nous faire croire qu'elle tire son info et ses idees de son expertise??

Ouais... son expertise en pharmaceutique!:D

^^Enjoy the rushes at all garages. Oh and not to mention premature wear on all four tires.

PS: When does the law stop? I mean, it's clear that it would start november 15th, but when does it end? Like for this year, what's the limit to taking them off? (did I just find a loop hole?)

April 15th I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back