Post what you think will become modern day classics in 20-30 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

VWSpeed

Post what you think are going to be classic cars in decades to come. I'll start with two for now. Let's see how this thread evolves. Can be any make, model & price range.

Porsche 911 Turbo (993)

839284.jpg

BMW Alpina B12

778680.jpg

BMW Alpina B12

778680.jpg

Love the vanity licence plate on that one :bigup:

I think it will be the normal boring cars and we just can't see them the way that people in the future will.

The Prius, the famous first hybrid car. Though I guess the battery would be useless by then.

The Insight, it's got the distinctive (unique?) vent on the left quarter panel, and it's cute. Looks like an hamster, in fact, what's not to love?

Even though I hate to say so, I think that you'll see some Chryslers like the PT Cruiser, the 300, or any of those others with that whole imposing front-end, high and narrow windshield, retro-Nazi design sense.

Love the vanity licence plate on that one :bigup:

I think it will be the normal boring cars and we just can't see them the way that people in the future will.

The Prius, the famous first hybrid car. Though I guess the battery would be useless by then.

The Insight, it's got the distinctive (unique?) vent on the left quarter panel, and it's cute. Looks like an hamster, in fact, what's not to love?

Even though I hate to say so, I think that you'll see some Chryslers like the PT Cruiser, the 300, or any of those others with that whole imposing front-end, high and narrow windshield, retro-Nazi design sense.

You may be right. As for Chrysler, if they go bankrupt and disapear then they may become classics. The problem is that they are mass produced.

^ they're mass disposed of too! har har

In thirty years, I see something like the GTR or Z06 being a classic.

and that Bimmer looks gorgeous:bigup:

NSX and FJ C are good ones, good cars, limited numbers. That's the formula you need for a future classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back