faited don atention avec qui vous faite afaire ya pas juste le $ qui compte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a long story I dont want to get into it out of respect to the customer, Things happend that were not mentioned in the post that lead to this situation, lets leave it at that out of respect for evryone *tu* I dont want this thread to become a bashing, insult thread.

i'm a client ... i have money ... i wan't u to put a h22a inside my 97 civic ... i pay u and i get a CRAPPY ass job .... what is there to understand ??? :dunno:

first time i hear somthing bad about tennis ....

x2...i have to say im surprised..

Its a long story I dont want to get into it out of respect to the customer, Things happend that were not mentioned in the post that lead to this situation, lets leave it at that out of respect for evryone *tu* I dont want this thread to become a bashing, insult thread.

I think you should explain for sake of keeping your good rep. Cause ive only heard good things about you and Ive even personally dealt with you once and was 100% satisfied....It would be unfortunate to tarnish your reputation by simply refusing to explain

IMO

x2...i have to say im surprised..

I think you should explain for sake of keeping your good rep. Cause ive only heard good things about you and Ive even personally dealt with you once and was 100% satisfied....It would be unfortunate to tarnish your reputation by simply refusing to explain

IMO

bin d'accord pcq je me serais jamais attendu que se soit tennis160. Meme que je trouve sa etrange??

There was already another thread on this particular car by some on on the board, I dealt with it in a professional calm manner, it got locked deleted because the second party got out of control, some explanations were given but were replied with insults and useless information. ( still have all the posts saved)

If you would like more information please contact me by PM and I will gladly respond on this situation, if not please believe this is an isolated incident and has never happed in the past and will never happen again, I have also leaned who and who not to deal with.

Thanks guys.

There was already another thread on this particular car by some on on the board, I dealt with it in a professional calm manner, it got locked deleted because the second party got out of control, some explanations were given but were replied with insults and useless information. ( still have all the posts saved)

If you would like more information please contact me by PM and I will gladly respond on this situation, if not please believe this is an isolated incident and has never happed in the past and will never happen again, I have also leaned who and who not to deal with.

Thanks guys.

yup definitely lurned who to deal with as well !! we liked andre's job so much that yesterday night we dropped one of are friends 00 silver EK for a Gsr swap ! and there is a other guy where bringing there to !

Merci beaucoup Andre !!!! la civic tire and tabarnak la !!!!! G35 , is 350 ,e46 M3 , ect on les passe toute ! sa tire environ le double que avant !! *tu**tu**tu*

on va surment t'envoyer d'autre client une fois que tu fini la civic de mon chum ! tu travaille vrm bien :bigup:

PS: guys don't be fooled .... pics is worth a 1000 words don't forget that !

and we got screwed ....oh well hope this guys loose's a lot of client for what he did , i mean come on **** ...220cc injectors on a h22 ??? it could of cost us a freaking engine ! 345cc is what goes on a jdm engine btw ... well now u know it i guess

oh and btw steve i still want my stock d16 engine back ...

PS: guys don't be fooled .... pics is worth a 1000 words don't forget that !

and we got screwed ....oh well hope this guys loose's a lot of client for what he did , i mean come on **** ...220cc injectors on a h22 ??? it could of cost us a freaking engine ! 345cc is what goes on a jdm engine btw ... well now u know it i guess

after all this talk I have to reply with a little insight on issue.

If pics are worth a thousand words I should have taken pics of the condition this motor came in, I was wired up using 2 engine harnesses from I don't know where, along with a bad transmission and a few other things I found out as a surprise because the check engine bulb was pulled out from the cluster of the Doner car

On first start up about 4 check engine codes came out which I thought was weird I diagnosed the issue and found out what they were ( bad 02 sensor, stuck vtec solenoid, bad IAT sensor and bad IACV). I went back to the accord and found out the check engine light was pulled from the dash.

Injectors:

As for the injectors, I did not touch them the accord was wired up OBD2 and as was the Civic so there would be no need to change them, as the engine was fired up I noticed there was an issue and found it to be the injectors and suggested you to change them to the proper ones, asides from me explaining you that, you were also told by another mechanic who happened to be there that the injectors were not the proper ones and nothing was done on your part, you just said you wanted the car back.

Side note:
345cc peak and hold injectors go on a OBD1 H22. The OBD2 H22s have 280cc Saturated (no need for a resistor box) injectors.
Which injectors you use depends more on what map you have.

Axles:

Both axles were made using the provided ones from the accord swap inner CV joints and since new shafts were too expensive we decided to use "used " integra axles with no garantee on how long they would last. which was done for free. and in a rush to get the car out because you seemed to be in a hurry I would replace the "ziptie as a tempary fix" with a new one would be orderd when you came back (never did)

After the test drive the right side was abviously needed to new one and convinced you to replace it and was replaced with a new unit from precision rebuilders with the prelude innner and integra shaft. so if anything happend to that its coverd under warranty.

Also:

You asked for a chipped ECU, and after looking at the condition of the car, and seeing that you DID NOT want to have the IAT sensor plugged INTO the manifold and buy a new IACV and 02 sensor, my guy to chip ECUs told me that he would not touch the car because of threads like this.

Another adition:

In the past The Overclocker and I had done plenty of transactions I would have to say a good 10 or so without any hickups, I gave him decent prices, that was the only reason why I accepted to do the job even after seeing the accord in the condition it was in, I would have probaly told anyone else to jump in a lake.

the accord that we brought u was pulling ****ing hard like the civic now after dealing with andre .... ? why ? can u answer that ? + all in all we brought back the car atleast 3 times .. total of 1 full month of wait , andre fixed the hole car in less then 2 days with a full costum exhaust , we called u and 1 out of 10 u picked up , lets just say we really really didin't get a good service at all

btw it was 220cc injectors ... how can a 220cc injector pull so hard in the accord and ones in the civic i could of passed him with my stock cb7 ... hum heird hun ?

anyways whats done is done we got ****ed , what do wan't me to say ? i sent my cousin to u because i tough u knew about what u did

btw we where in a hurry .. no ****ing shit u hade the car for 1 month !!!!!

anyways i want my d16 engine back !

if this is just gonna be a bitching thread between you 2, i vote /close

we've heard both sides now and its up to each other to make a dicision

Lol je croyait jamais posté ca ici...Mais bon...

Il mes arrivé aussi pire même peut-être plus car j'aurais pu y laisser ma peau!

Avec Tennis160 toujours.

J'ai fait swappé un h22a dans mon CB7 et ya eu quelques prob...

Premièrement le genre de support sur la tranny qui retient cable de shifter a été brisé, donc j'ai perdu les 2 clips qui retiennent les cable, sa ma causé certains problèmes je me suis même rendu chez lui un moment donné pour arranger sa.

J'avais un check engine qui selon lui était relié a la valve EGR mais en fait c'étais le Vtec pressure switch, j'ai fait chippé et c'est parti.

LA PIRE CHOSE: Durant le travail il a du perdre une bolt denté et la remplacer par un bolt "normal" donc on ne pouvais plus mettre de clips pour empêcher la bolt de se dévissé.

Cette bolt je ne pourrais expliqué éxactement ou elle est mais c'est très proche de la roue, un moment donné ma roue est tombé et le cardan est sortie!

Par chance j'étais en ville et ces tombé après avoir tourné une intersection donc aucune dommage à part un Cardan!

Immaginé sur l'autoroute perdre ma roue! J'aurais pu facilement me tuer!

À oui il na pas fait les 2 support qui retiennent le downpipe au moteur donc j'ai brisé mon flexible!

Ca c'est ce que j'ai trouvé j'ignore le reste mais sa avais l'aire correct.

J'ai pour environ 300$ de réparation la dedans!

Il ma même ignoré TOTALEMENT quand il ne trouvais pas ma fuite d'exhaust.

C'est pas mon genre de salire des nom comme ca mais je vois ne pas être le seul à avoir eu des problèmes avec!

Il devrait nous remettre une partie de notre argent, si il veut prouver qu'il est honnête!

ca va vraiment null part sérieux . c facile de ramassé la job de qqn pis trouvé des défauts mais tu sais jamais comment LUI as eu la job ... surtout dans le monde de honda c remplis de ti coune qui ramasse des mardes jdm pis qui veulent se faire installé sa pas cher avec des harnest pis des kit de suport tout croche ... pis ca pense que pour 300$ ca va avoir un swap dla mort ... voyon donc get real .

Moi jai jamais entendu des movais commentaires sur tennis seulement des bon . fac c pas 2 ticoune qui vont salir son nom certain .

ca va vraiment null part sérieux . c facile de ramassé la job de qqn pis trouvé des défauts mais tu sais jamais comment LUI as eu la job ... surtout dans le monde de honda c remplis de ti coune qui ramasse des mardes jdm pis qui veulent se faire installé sa pas cher avec des harnest pis des kit de suport tout croche ... pis ca pense que pour 300$ ca va avoir un swap dla mort ... voyon donc get real .

Moi jai jamais entendu des movais commentaires sur tennis seulement des bon . fac c pas 2 ticoune qui vont salir son nom certain .

AHAH tes ben comique toi ! .. 2 ticoune .. parce quil se sont fait crosser par ton chum cest des ticoune !?!? voyons t qui toi pour traiter le monde de ticoune dememe ...

Pis javoue que la job a vraiment eter mal fait ! pour ce qui est de andreh22a cest un tres bon gars.. vla 3 ans cest lui qui a swapper mon h22a dans mon civic.. maintenant cest rendu un de mes bon chums jai jamais eu de trouble avec mon char je lui ai referer des amis aucun nont eu de trouble, il est toujours pres a aider!!

ah pis en passant jespere que le monde vont se reveiller et ne plus faire swapper par des incompetent comme sa .. un qui aurais pu se tuer parce que le gars a pas remis une bonne bolt pour balljoint puis lautre que sa tirais pas pour 2 cenne ..

Sur ce je vous souhaite une bonne fin de semaine :run:

J'ai rancontrer andew chez synoptic 1 fois, très sympa...mais le point si tu as du trouble avec quelqu'un tu règes pas sa sur le net mais en personne ... tennis est surement très bien mais on parle jamais des bon coup juste des mauvais...

Javoue ske Brutus dit c vrai ... On parle seulement des Movais mais jamais des bon . Jai rien contre andreh22 ... jdit juste que lui ramasse la job de qqn qui as été fait en partie tout croche comme ca été dit dans le sujet mais lautre coté de la medaille ya personne qui dit comment tennis as eu le swap pis combient il as été payé pour faire le swap ..

Jveux dire honda c la mecanique la plus facile kia pas sur losti de planette surtout dans les swap . Nimporte qui qui gosse din char un peut peut faire un swap dans un ek , ef , eg . what ever .

Donc la la facilitée de faire le swap suffit juste davoir une tete sur les épaules ... si tu connait pas sa sois au moin pret metre du $$ pour avoir une belle job

Jai vue des places charger 5900$ pour un H22A Dans un civic Clef en main , aucun cassage de tete tamene le char i pogne le bloc pour toi criss sa dedant pis quand tu vient le chercher c sa coche ... 5900$ c du cash en sale mais osti c garantie , tu te fait pas chier pis tu fait pas chier personne .

La yen as qui pogne un block tout croche dans un shop jdm a 900 . i check rien dessus yammene sa au mecano pis i low ball des swap a 300$ .... Pense tu que le gars pour 300$ va se faire chier ? NON yinstalle sa dans ton char pis tu tarrange avec le reste .

Messamble c'est logique . thats all .

Lol je croyait jamais posté ca ici...Mais bon...

Il mes arrivé aussi pire même peut-être plus car j'aurais pu y laisser ma peau!

Avec Tennis160 toujours.

J'ai fait swappé un h22a dans mon CB7 et ya eu quelques prob...

Premièrement le genre de support sur la tranny qui retient cable de shifter a été brisé, donc j'ai perdu les 2 clips qui retiennent les cable, sa ma causé certains problèmes je me suis même rendu chez lui un moment donné pour arranger sa.

J'avais un check engine qui selon lui était relié a la valve EGR mais en fait c'étais le Vtec pressure switch, j'ai fait chippé et c'est parti.

LA PIRE CHOSE: Durant le travail il a du perdre une bolt denté et la remplacer par un bolt "normal" donc on ne pouvais plus mettre de clips pour empêcher la bolt de se dévissé.

Cette bolt je ne pourrais expliqué éxactement ou elle est mais c'est très proche de la roue, un moment donné ma roue est tombé et le cardan est sortie!

Par chance j'étais en ville et ces tombé après avoir tourné une intersection donc aucune dommage à part un Cardan!

Immaginé sur l'autoroute perdre ma roue! J'aurais pu facilement me tuer!

À oui il na pas fait les 2 support qui retiennent le downpipe au moteur donc j'ai brisé mon flexible!

Ca c'est ce que j'ai trouvé j'ignore le reste mais sa avais l'aire correct.

J'ai pour environ 300$ de réparation la dedans!

Il ma même ignoré TOTALEMENT quand il ne trouvais pas ma fuite d'exhaust.

C'est pas mon genre de salire des nom comme ca mais je vois ne pas être le seul à avoir eu des problèmes avec!

Il devrait nous remettre une partie de notre argent, si il veut prouver qu'il est honnête!

In responce to this, The first motor Brought to me had about 1/8 inch crankwalk and you still wanted to install it, 2 of us had to convince you to get a new one and even went with you to the JDM shops to help you find a motor we also did you a favor and brought the engine to my place to save you a trip.

Secondly the lower balljoint bolt was originaly a locking nut and not a castle nut, I replaced it with a new lock nut. if wear and tear on the balljoint wore out the joint how am I responcible?

EDIT

Come to think about it I remember you needed your front brakes changed when you left with the car and 2 days later you cameback for the exhaust leak and your brakes were changed, you told me you and your dad did it.............. On these cars for some of you that dont know the brakes are pressed in between the hub and bearing which if you dont have the special tool it involves taking off the knuckle.... one step to remove the knuckle is you need to undo the lower balljoint bolt and if it is a lock nut, replace it with a new one torque it to spec, if you did not do that thats your problem.

The downpipe was aftermarket and did not fit properly, it was leaking from the stripped o2 sensor bung that was brought with the original motor, I offerd to weld in a new bung

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back