OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

back home from ca ca tire on sources : spotted :

g37 4 door white, low on black wheels .
volvo s70 (i think ) orange ,hid on black wheels .
black 3000gt with yellow plastics on black wheels spotted twice .
2 white sti or wrx last gen wagon on black wheels .

that it for now.

To the rag head lady behind me today at a red light. Just because you keep on honking a million times the light will not change any faster and people front of us will not start driving through the red. What do you think, this is not the fkin mid east! Chill the fk out, no wonder they don't let you drive back home.

back home from ca ca tire on sources : spotted :

g37 4 door white, low on black wheels .
volvo s70 (i think ) orange ,hid on black wheels .
black 3000gt with yellow plastics on black wheels spotted twice .
2 white sti or wrx last gen wagon on black wheels .

that it for now.

Did you spot a 2002 red hyundai elantra with smoked tailights and mags that are painted bronze??

Did you spot a 2002 red hyundai elantra with smoked tailights and mags that are painted bronze??

nop :(

but i spotted slammed 240sx s13 with huge stuff on roof . i think its was domino pizza
i looooled . dunno how this guy make fast delivery with suspension like this .
470_dominos_110222.jpg

Spotted a nice Celica on sources,early 90s, seemed to have an intercooler hiding in the bumper . White, low with perfect fitting wheels. It was burning lots of oil though

Spotted a nice Celica on sources,early 90s, seemed to have an intercooler hiding in the bumper . White, low with perfect fitting wheels. It was burning lots of oil though

ahahaha i saw him monday , he passed on my street and its true about burning oil like :
burning-oil.jpg

to the idiot on white 350z who passed like idiot on my street , WTF ARE YOU DOING ? Think with your fkng brain what you doing !!!! There is kids walking , there is constraction and pickup block 1/2 of the street . You was luck that there was nobody who was coming from another side !!!!

To the black mr2 that ive seen twice first on super c parking lot and then on st-charles..the car was in decent shape and i look inside and i see a really old man driving it..like a 60+ yr old

Nice car for a old man :p

nop :(

but i spotted slammed 240sx s13 with huge stuff on roof . i think its was domino pizza
i looooled . dunno how this guy make fast delivery with suspension like this .
470_dominos_110222.jpg

I used my MR2 for delivery a few times, it's definitely slower than with a shitbox.

To the black mr2 that ive seen twice first on super c parking lot and then on st-charles..the car was in decent shape and i look inside and i see a really old man driving it..like a 60+ yr old

Nice car for a old man :p

I don't know if it's him but my mom (she works in Dorval) told me that there's an old guy with a black mr2, maybe it's him.

Back