OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

haha I got something for you in the next 2 weeks :)

whhhhaaaattt.

dont tell me you guys got rid of the 335 to get a e60 M5?! or even worse, getting the newer M5!!

If ur doing that FUUUU, that would be sick.

New M5+ JB (jailbait lol) chip= Ill be driving on the side road lol

to the idiot on decarie with HID who saw that everybody stopped and you idiot accelerate to change the line and almost crash in my ass cuz another idiot who dont look were the fu$$$ck he go cut you f#cking hard . i hope next time you both crash in the walll and kill each other . less idiots on the roads .

seems that it kind of shit always happens to MR members, wonder who's the real idiot driver in these cases? humm...

to girl driving silver mazda 6 with rims and hid's and a shocker sticker:

do you shocker yourself for fun?

Lol

to errbody in park X. FUCK YOU ALL!!! nobody knows how to drive a car there (let alone say the word in a language relative to this country).

^ funniest place is around Parc Metro station ... I used to call it " little Kabul "

Reminds me of the traffic, back when I was staying in north africa !

to the black e39 M5 ripping it on pont champlain yesterday around 7:30ish pm ..such a naaice sound..

to the C63 AMG, the RS4 and the NSX that I just saw on the : Sea to Sky highway.

DAMN I'M JALOUS I'm in a fucking motorhome, you guys are probably having so much fun driving on that perfect road.

to the C63 AMG, the RS4 and the NSX that I just saw on the : Sea to Sky highway.

DAMN I'M JALOUS I'm in a fucking motorhome, you guys are probably having so much fun driving on that perfect road.

where did u see the nsx?? i spotted one in terrebonne next to boston pizza
263902_10150225953769531_508194530_7358855_101326_n.jpg

263104_10150225954039531_508194530_7358860_6852591_n.jpg

and also shitload of hot chicks at boston pizza, i jizzed, but not more than when i saw this nsx <3

To the douche in a last gen black prelude on st-martin, today around 12:30 pm,....
Lmaoooo
You gagged when you came an inch from hitting the curb!?? because you tried to cut me and i didnt let you box yourself infront of me. then you slammed on the brakes, skidded on the sand that was laying on the ground, and ended up in the middle of the intersection at the redlight.... And after that, you tried again to "impress" me and my brother by flooring your oil-puffing piece of shit....
Well you failed, we both own rx7's with well over 340 horses, so a stock honduh isntimpressive at all... and you have he attitude of someone who rocks his right hand every 2 days.....

Last edited:
To the owner of the super-dropped dark green GMC Sonoma that's usually parked at the new condos near Chemin des Prairies in Brossard: damn sweet truck, man!

Back