OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To the silver s'tang i just saw on the 15th, your car screams of sexy. Those rims made your car look sick!

...but your driving made me lose my hard on.

to the white mustang décapotable turning onto montée saint marianne, the sex of your sound with my ears was the god. but then you turned and i kept going.

your passenger looked like a douche tho.

a la civic rouge 1995? croisé hier sur la route 139 a st-alphonse de granby ! wooow elle est clean mais criss c'est pas un avion comon les aileron style manche de tondeuse ou aile d'avion la ...

You'll never guess what? That douche in the Lightning that was on Champlain trying to race my TDI lives in my town! :yikes: We will meet again and this time it won't be the TDI :bigup:

to the black porsche 911 on the 338 why did you tried to race against my 1.6l Sentra?

your parents never taught you to never hit peoples weaker than you?

Whaaaaaaaat!! Target spotted! Eff this Dakota in my way!

p_00011.jpg

Reckless driving ensues trying to catch him, I was absolutely flat out at speeds that exceeded my tires recommended levels (oops), he started to brake to let me catch him.

p_00010.jpg

He waited for me at the stop sign

p_00009.jpg

Full bore clutch dump with great tire marks and a nice cloud of smoke left in the road, followed by him taking it to at least 200km/h at full throttle. What a sound, holy shit!

To the Ford GT: you sir, own a supercar for the proper reasons.

a la gang de ricer qui chill dans le coin du parking de l'IGA a l'ile pis qui se pense ben comique... get a life omg ! sa me tente juste d'aller acheter des oeufs pis de vous les garochez

gang de ricer? GT-R grey, EvoX grey, mon MR2 red, SRT-4 grey, Cobalt SS supercharge red, 64 Laurentien red, Mk3 Jetta VR6 black.

we're almost always at IGA. come try throw eggs at us next time, we'll see what happens. :D

gang de ricer? GT-R grey, EvoX grey, mon MR2 red, SRT-4 grey, Cobalt SS supercharge red, 64 Laurentien red, Mk3 Jetta VR6 black.

we're almost always at IGA. come try throw eggs at us next time, we'll see what happens. :D

i wanna be there

you forgot 4 door gold accord (kasta) green el(me) red civic (james)

To the dropped gray/charcoal Mazda6, on the Aut-10 Dir. Montreal last friday...nice car!

To the red Ford GT downtown Montreal last friday night...sick car!!!!

Back