OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To the two champions in the g35 coupes with painted mags(yes both of them) . wtf are you trying to prove staying an inch from my bumper in traffic on st-jean?
I especially like the part where you were mashing the gas for 2 feet in traffic.

To the white Gallardo heading North on the 15 today at 7pm ... /drool

Convertible with black mags !??
if so, He lives near my place, he floors it often !!!
its nice to see someone use its exotic like its supposed to be used !!

SRB where are you on sources? I might drive up sources tomorrow just to fuck with you.

seen her around the west island a few times. the first time I did a triple take. I thought it was only old men that owned those z31's.

yeah man she wasn't even old at all.... girl knows her cars.

SRB where are you on sources? I might drive up sources tomorrow just to fuck with you.

yeah man she wasn't even old at all.... girl knows her cars.

ahahahahahaha , i m on sources and pierrefonds but you can always spot me on sources :D . WAT CAR you drive ?

BTW : 2morow its almost impossible to spot me in West , cuz i m gonna be in New York on weekend!!!:D

he was on my street this week-end with his little boy in the passenger seat!

awsome car!

Dont know if its the same, because the owner is around 27-30 years old, and i never saw him with a kid.
Always alone or with a friend, and pretty late at night,...
He seems like a cool guy, and not cocky at all for a exotic owner.

À la chick dans sa Porsche 997 Targa je te trouvais vraiment hot jusqu'à ce que tu souffles ton halène dans ta main pour voir si tu puais d'la gueule...

To all the Idiots on the 40 exiting st jhons , You dont need to jam on the breaks as youre exiting I under stand the speed limit drops to 50km but slamming on the breaks to follow the rules will only cause an accident!

Convertible with black mags !??
if so, He lives near my place, he floors it often !!!
its nice to see someone use its exotic like its supposed to be used !!

Dont know if its the same, because the owner is around 27-30 years old, and i never saw him with a kid.
Always alone or with a friend, and pretty late at night,...
He seems like a cool guy, and not cocky at all for a exotic owner.

Yup that sounds about right! He was going speed limit on the 15 .. Man, I don't know if I could help myself if I had one of those :D

Back