OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To the badass M3 with bronze concave rims (I was in front and couldn't see clearly): Nice car and nice to see that you did not give in to hellaflush or looking like a total douchebag/guido.

to the miata on service road of the 40 west just past the fairview 100 km/h and more there i wish the police just after the fairview cacht you !

spotted r32 skyline with UR sticker passed by my street . nice car .
spotted at least 3 old american cars like corvette , mustang and another dunno wat was that . passed by my street. lulz

A la Civic EG hatchback blanche avec fake hood scoop,gros body kit,et lumieres style Knight Rider bleu dans le bumper avant et les sticker du club civic quebec.......
Me semblais que ca sentais le rice dans le parking du Tim Horton's Riviere-Beaudette. LOL :D

I was on sources many times today man..i never spot you

hehehe , :))) now i drive green legacy wagon with subaru sticker .

259961_213667765341184_100000938855846_591176_372791_n.jpg

A la Civic EG hatchback blanche avec fake hood scoop,gros body kit,et lumieres style Knight Rider bleu dans le bumper avant et les sticker du club civic quebec.......
Me semblais que ca sentais le rice dans le parking du Tim Horton's Riviere-Beaudette. LOL :D

Riviere beaudette.

End quote.

Quest que tu fesait la :p ces trou sur un esti temps !

To the moron in a black Jetta texting while driving 110+ km/h on the 10W before the 30 interchange around 7:30 this morning... dude, if you really wanna kill yourself, drive into a fucken tree, not in the left lane of a busy highway where you risk killing others too!

Back