Dragnight 21 mai Julep Meet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on being there. Never dragged before, but I missed last monday and I am anxious to get some track fun, even if it is a straight line. :)
Maybe this is a stupid question, but how will I find you guys at Julep? Should I be looking for anyone in particular? I don't think any of my friends feel up to dragging their car so it looks like I'm on my own tomorow night. See you all there!

I have no idea how to recognize anyone either, but probably by their cars i guess :dunno:

Rafnir: just look for a small group of people.

Ca va peut-etre etre mon dernier meet pour un bout, lundi je commence mes cours d'été et ca donne que j'en ai les jeudi de 6 à 10 pm.

Je suis pas sur a 100% que je vais etre la, ca va dependre de mes etudes!

I plan on being there. Never dragged before, but I missed last monday and I am anxious to get some track fun, even if it is a straight line. :)
Maybe this is a stupid question, but how will I find you guys at Julep? Should I be looking for anyone in particular? I don't think any of my friends feel up to dragging their car so it looks like I'm on my own tomorow night. See you all there!

Well ill be there at 6p.m. and I have a black accord 05, with a lip kit. Look for my ride

Je sais pas encore ... ça me tente, ça va dépendre si on a fini de stripper la char à mon ami et de poser ses hubs xD

Sweet! Thanks guys. I'm driving a blue 07 Jetta. Depending on downtown traffic, I'll be there at about 6:30 also.

So I am looking for a small group of people where I should see a black 05 accord with a lip kit, a shitbox with a milf, and a black gti with a cracked bumper.... Should be pretty easy to find. :)
See you tomorow!

Sweet! Thanks guys. I'm driving a blue 07 Jetta. Depending on downtown traffic, I'll be there at about 6:30 also.

So I am looking for a small group of people where I should see a black 05 accord with a lip kit, a shitbox with a milf, and a black gti with a cracked bumper.... Should be pretty easy to find. :)
See you tomorow!

I be there with a friend soo come to say hi !! My name is jonathan by the way :p

ill be there with my friends around 6:30 depends on the traffic
01 civic inca pearl coupe and my friends' rx8
see u guys tomorro!!

i have a friends bday to attend so i cant drag :(

ill try and make it at the julep tho and meet some of u guys, ill be in the red prelude

Yup same here, I guess I missed the group :S Anyways, anyone has pictures of the Orange T-rex? Never seen one that looked like it.

edit: the one that was like this
trex394pb8.jpg

I arrived at like 6h45, I saw you guys but I went inside to grab a poutine and you were gone by the time I went back outside. :( I saw you on the 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back