Gregster

Legacy Member
What it could look like!
3535009903_60fc20cd17_o.jpg

3535010025_9ebc3a6d1a_o.jpg

Looks AWESOME!!!!!

Dodge Neon | Theophilus Chin

Une passat rebadge ?

Je pense vraiment que tu devrais consulter pour ton adiction au neon, parce que un neon si c'est pas un srt4 c'est assez crachoire dans mon livre.

Tu me fais penser a moi plus jeune qui adorait le Kraft diner et qui mangait juste ca et un jour j'ai manger autre chose et jme suis rendu compte que le kraft Diner c'a gout le cul

You guys don't understand that the Dodge Neon like he has is probably one of the best handling cars you can get for that price. Sure it's no Ferrari or Porsche, but in my book it's waay better than any civic or integra. Just do the right mods and it's awesome.

I liked the old ones better, I have to admit this one looks alright though.

You guys don't understand that the Dodge Neon like he has is probably one of the best handling cars you can get for that price. Sure it's no Ferrari or Porsche, but in my book it's waay better than any civic or integra. Just do the right mods and it's awesome.

I liked the old ones better, I have to admit this one looks alright though.

I'll have a golf or a gayta instead.

Interesting, the first rebadge of a FIAT product. From the FIAT Grande Punto to the Dodge Neon.

2007+Fiat+Grande+Punto+1.2+Active+65+hp+3d.jpg

Last edited:
Même quand elles sont sortie en 94 je trouvais le look mieux ! Même si aujourd'hui je trouve les 2 TRÈS hideuses !

If you're a die-hard Neon fan, then of course you will like this one; it remains very true to the previous generations of Neon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back