To The Douche Bag That Stole My Valve Caps....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MontrealCelica

...I hope the 3 valve caps you stole from my wheels look good on your car and thanks for not taking the 4th one.

At the end of the day I can always replace my valve caps. But you my friend when you look in the mirror you will always be the biggest L-O-S-E-R!!!

happened to me when i had my accord... brand new mags with chrome valve cover.. 1 week later and they were gone !! It is probably some stupid kids who think that stealing valve cover is cool.. I was so out of me because of those no life losers

Meme chose pour moi, l'an passé. 2 valve de voler. Si tu veux faire un mauvais coup, faut le comme il faut.

Truc : tight tes caps avec une pince protégé par un tissu, comme sa ils ne seront pas capable de les défaire à la main!

...I hope the 3 valve caps you stole from my wheels look good on your car and thanks for not taking the 4th one.

At the end of the day I can always replace my valve caps. But you my friend when you look in the mirror you will always be the biggest L-O-S-E-R!!!

thanks! your caps look GREEEEEEEEAAT on my tricycle!!! *tu*

no murder plz.
its 10$ for a pack of 4 at CT
as guess what, theyre chromed

even though i take your frustration into consideration

I have a bag full of valve caps in my car just in case. I also like to hand them out to the kids that pass by on their bikes because I dont want them stealing mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back