200km/h in a 50 zone: Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
well-written letter logik.

It is hard not to question what police say whenn there are no proper independent investigations of whatever the hell they want to do and say...

Don;t get me wrong, I'm not against police and I don't support street racing, but the point logik makes in his letter is important in a society claiming to be a democracy.

Logik it's well written, props to you, however they won't give a shit. Writers are biased.

What I don't get:
""The two cars basically came right to her," Burrows said. "It was a combination of good police work and good luck." "

...Bitch, one of them was at a red light and the other did a u-turn. What the hell did the cop do?

"One of them is from the Netherlands and acted surprised to learn he was not allowed to drive like that in Ontario," Burrows said.

haha hes probably just saying that but I'm pretty sure that most places in europe don't have such harsh consequences for speeding like this.

actually some of those countries around there are super strict. i think sweden for one has some ridiculous fines for even moderate speeding.

dam after doing 200km/h on a 50 zone..they only got suspended their license for 7 days.it should be more like 7 months.

lol ok... anyways I'll let you keep ranting since you seem so determined to do so even though 99% of the times cops get proven to be right...

let us know how it turns out ok? *tu*

edit: 99% is a figure of speach, hopefully you get my point and not try to challenge me to pull out statistics to prove my number....

C est pas une question de defier l'authorite et d'agir en "rebelle" mais dans la vie, peu importe le sujet ou la personne, tu te dois de ne pas tout avaler comme ca sans te poser de questions.

C'est pas parce qu un policier a dit quelque chose que c'est necessairement vrai. Ce sont des etres humain comme TOUT LE MONDE. Comme tout le monde, ils sont sujet a exageration et oublie.

Au depart ses allegations d'explosions de pneus, de roues qui continuent a tourner du a l'absence de pneus sans parler de la DISTANCE DE FREINAGE cooooooooooooompletement RIDICULE....

Ca te fait pas douter de l'authenticite des allegations du policier??? Meme pas un peu?? Jai 26 ans jai passe l'age de detester les policiers jsute pour les detester...Hell I dont even hate cops...not one bit!! .Je n'ai pas non plus jusqua present recu un seul constat d infraction(touchons du bois) pour de la vitesse ou QUOI que ce soit d autre. Meme pas un.. Je pense que je peux dire que je ne suis pas un danger public? Pourtant toute cette histoire me semble ridiculement exageree.

Et desole mais 200kmh sur certaines zones de 50 c'est loin d'etre aussi mal qu on le pretends.

Finalement on peut mesurer la vitesse d une voiture a contre sens quand on est en mouvement??

dont they crush cars in ontario for street racing? so if its not their car they cant crush it?
honeslty though thats messed up doing 200 in a 50 zone. They're lucky they didnt kill anyone

STFU with killing people if you don't know what the road was like. There are plenty of places that are 50 which are long, straight and deserted.

I said it once, I'll say it again:

Yes speeding
Yes ticket
Yes - demerits
But, no ruin life
No jail
No car crushing

dont they crush cars in ontario for street racing? so if its not their car they cant crush it?
honeslty though thats messed up doing 200 in a 50 zone. They're lucky they didnt kill anyone

no, not at all

they did that in san diego for a while, i dont know if they are still doing it

but not in ontario

if they were doing 200km/h in a residential area then they deserve everything they got.

if not,then I don't know.

STFU with killing people if you don't know what the road was like. There are plenty of places that are 50 which are long, straight and deserted.

I said it once, I'll say it again:

Yes speeding
Yes ticket
Yes - demerits
But, no ruin life
No jail
No car crushing

I'll let you post how old you are before I comment any further.

A lot of things don't add up on the police officer's part. Maybe they weren't going 200 km/h and maybe they weren't even racing. Maybe it was an idustrial or deserted street. The point is that we have laws and if you break them, you are guilty. They were definitely travelling way over 50 km/h. Whether they deserve to be penalized as much as they likely will is another story...

A lot of things don't add up on the police officer's part. Maybe they weren't going 200 km/h and maybe they weren't even racing. Maybe it was an idustrial or deserted street. The point is that we have laws and if you break them, you are guilty. They were definitely travelling way over 50 km/h. Whether they deserve to be penalized as much as they likely will is another story...

Like I said, it's not about the speeding, it's about the cop acting like those guys were about to run around downtown with M16s shooting everyone. They are not murderers, they are just a couple of kids driving faster then they should.

lack of sense? so you think its right to be found guilty before proven innocent?

Comments defending these kids who were caught doing 4 times the speed limit is like trying do defend the kid who killed a 3 year old in pincourt.

You can NEVER tell what is going to happen, EVER.
Just beause the streets could be EMPTY doesnt mean you can't kill someone doing stupid speeds.

There are a million other facts for and against them. Can you tell if a tire has a chunk taken out of it on the sidewall? did someone's rad hose pop off and spill coolant on a section of the road? Is there sand where it shouldnt be because a construction truck stopped suddenly?

These are things that kids don't think about. This is why there are limits posted, and laws to back them up.

Don't get me wrong, I was young and stupid too, but after learning very valuable lessions from these "what if's" and lucky enough to still be alive, I don't condone these useless, stupid acts of immaturity.

Was something gained from them speeding like that? :dunno:

I'm not tooting my own horn, I'm just trying to add a voice that they have NO right to be doing that on public streets, no matter what their pathetic excuse is. or time it is, or traffic conditions, or wether god likes them or the devil needs a new soul to clean the toilets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back