Entreposage ( besoin d'aide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GD 427

Section Moderator
Salut, je cherche un endroit pour entreposer un lincoln town car cet hiver mais j'crois qu'il commence à y avoir de moins en moins d'endroits disponibles... Est-ce que quelqu'un connais un endroit à montréal où je pourrais appeller??

You're not gonna get much help on this subject. It's odd, nearly everyone on this thread stores their car during the winter but nobody has any advice for others who want to store their cars. We should rent out a big warehouse and split the rent and store our cars together, that would be the best.

You're not gonna get much help on this subject. It's odd, nearly everyone on this thread stores their car during the winter but nobody has any advice for others who want to store their cars. We should rent out a big warehouse and split the rent and store our cars together, that would be the best.
That would be awesome but not everyone on MR are haonnest people... think about that. If one crooked guy knows where all of our cars are... Anyways I don't understand why no body has advices for me since they all store their car during winter..

That would be awesome but not everyone on MR are honnest people... think about that. If one crooked guy knows where all of our cars are... Anyways I don't understand why no body has advices for me since they all store their car during winter..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back