2010 GTI ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomS4

Anyone know when these will be unloaded into the showrooms ?? I think they look kinda cool.
I would go from a 2001 to a 2010 to see how much the GTI has changed over 10 yrs.
Hmm... 3 door vs 5 door ?? Need to try one when they get here.

golfwallpaper2_1024x768.jpg

gl2619_2009_golf-gti.jpg

gl2582_2008_golf-gti.jpg

rear lights look similar to the touareg i find. nice nonetheless cant wait to see these things slammed......

http://www.vwquebec.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=268089

lauzon veedubya has some on the shelves!

The mk5 and mk6 are vastly superiour to the mk4 in ALL aspects (except the tires in trunk problem). Lee, you will be very impressed.

they might be superior on all aspect, but after driving a mk5 jetta for a week, i found it to be less fun then the mk4, a LOT less the the mk3 and the mk2 ...

now i know the gti is a totally different game but nonetheless

dunno, i found they kinda added the japanese driving factor to it ! it feeled cheaper then what im used with VW, interior wise

but i agree the mk6 golf looks dead sexy !!

I had the same feeling while trying the new B8 Audi a4, it felt weird, just like they decreased interior overall quality and feel

maybe im starting to get old school again ??  i need to get one of those mk2 again lol, or a nice e30

Every dealer has them by now...  1 white 2 door manual base and 1 carbon grey 4 door DSG fully loaded (no Nav.)

Such a sexy ass car.. I can't beleive it! 
Lee, that would quite a jump for you, Any ideas on the color?  As for door count, a GTI in MY BOOKS is a 2(3) door hatch back!

drove two already and let me tell you the cars overall performance and styling is a 10+ on 10....  and i can garantee that there is absolutly NO jap feels to it:)

Are they all available on a manual trans, because on vw.ca they only showing the 6 speed tip tronic.

And he golf still have the 2.5 engine of the rabbit ?

Are they all available on a manual trans, because on vw.ca they only showing the 6 speed tip tronic.

And he golf still have the 2.5 engine of the rabbit ?

yup still the 2.5 i like the rear not too sure about the front ....

we have 4 gti's in stock right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back