Kim Frasier on CJAD makes me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

clockwork

on her 12:30 segment she talks about how the government is so greedy, making it hard for haitian refugees coming in, how they should bend the rules, make it easier, etc etc ....

yet,

on her 1:00 segment, she talks about how Quebec is in financial ruins, and our only option to start paying off our debt is either to increase taxes, or to cut services short. Oh and her stance is to increase taxes.

Love the irony.

I was a regular listener to her program a few years ago when I was unemployed during the summer.

She can be a real looney toon at times.

stop listening to CJAD, that's your first mistake right there. they get middle aged yuppies to talk about real world situations. no idea what they're talking about other than what type of coffee they like drinking.

Actually most of the time the callers are "Guinness book of world records" old people. I think their average caller age is like 98.

^^^ lol I agree.. also 98% are Jewish West Islanders.
I do enjoy Tommy Shnurmacher... sometimes.. Especially when he ruins Egbert Gaye...

Oh and the comedy show.. Gotta love the comedy.

i hate that bitch all those fuckin idiots are so one minded on cjad if they dont agree with what u say they make there comment back and hang up on u so you cant even answer his comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back