Official UFC Thread

After tonites peformance, I can safely say that GSP and Jones stands no chance against Anderson.

he fought a retired stephan bonnar ffs, calm down.

On another note, fabio maldonado has just surpassed cabbage, mark hunt and hendo for pfp best chin in mma. That was the hugest beatdown i've ever seen someone take and still almost fluke a win. Toughest bastard i've ever seen in the octagon.

at least 1 broken orbital, if not 2, i'm sure his nose is broken, maybe even his jaw and he still didn't want the fight to stop. Thank fuck the doctor said it was over, that was fucking BRUTAL!!

he fought a retired stephan bonnar ffs, calm down.

On another note, fabio maldonado has just surpassed cabbage, mark hunt and hendo for pfp best chin in mma. That was the hugest beatdown i've ever seen someone take and still almost fluke a win. Toughest bastard i've ever seen in the octagon.

at least 1 broken orbital, if not 2, i'm sure his nose is broken, maybe even his jaw and he still didn't want the fight to stop. Thank fuck the doctor said it was over, that was fucking BRUTAL!!

I guess you didn't see how even more fluid anderson has become. He's in total control of himself and his environment, those shoulder hits were just amazing and creative. He's like fucking bruce lee

Anderson Silva would eat GSP

But a Jones/Silva fight could be arguably be the biggest super fight mma has ever seen

I guess you didn't see how even more fluid anderson has become. He's in total control of himself and his environment, those shoulder hits were just amazing and creative. He's like fucking bruce lee

a pinpoint accurate striker against STEPHEN BONNAR. There is a reason he keeps taking easy fights at 205 and again he has said he will never fight at 205 again. He wants no part of jones. I hate jones and it's clear as day anderson is going to keep ducking him even though it would be his biggest payday opportunity. The guy won't even fight chris weidman because he's a small name with a god shot at upsetting him. Anderson does not want to lose in the UFC and if they keep feeding him gimme fights, he won't.

Wowzors did you see how anderson had his back against the cage and was eating shots from STEPHEN BONNER who has tko'd the likes of Eric "red" shafer and Krzysztof Soszynski and the legendary William hill and his 19 - 27 record with 14 ko losses.

Anderson is a great fighter but stop pretending he isn't being spoon fed guy's who are tailored to lose to him while the UFC and dana white hype the shit out of him and make boatloads of cash.

Silva wants no part of Jones or anyone else that has a really good shot at beating him.

Anderson silva is considered the top p4p fighter on the planet, stephan bonnar is a fringe top 30 lhw, wtf did you think was going to happen? theres a reason the odds were 10:1

Last edited:
odds were 14:1

but i agree, he would kill GSP. not sure about jones though, if i was to bet id have my money on jones. too bad anderson said it will never happen

i think anderson would definetly pose some challenges for Jones.

Id love to see that fight but he doesnt seem to confident in his ability with Jones however..

UFC 154 : GSP vs Condit

So what do you think about the event?
Its going to be a sick fight!

Predictions?

If Condit can connect with GSP's questionable chin, then we could have a fight. Otherwise this fight will be fought for 5 rounds on the ground

Back