2.7L V6 Dodge Charge Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxqcsk8

Est-ce que quelqu'un sais quoi que ce soit a propos de ce moteur? Je me souviens que sur les intrepid le modèle 2.7L étais un vrai citron.

C est un moteur de MARDE. Je sais qu un gars a job en as un et l estie de tensioneur a timming chain(un dla gang en tk) fuck tout le temps.

Moteur qui est FACILEMENT porte a faire de la sludge

how come the charger sucks.....have you driven one with a real engine.....the 2.7 is the worst engine ever made.
i have a daytona with the 5.7 hemi and everything in this car is mercedes except the engine so it's a lot better than most of japscrap thing.....87 000km,not a single problem and i see the dragstrip almost everyweek,internal of engine is stock and i'm running 450 hp and 480 torque since 30000km.....
if you buy one at leat buy the 3.5 buts its as bad on gas than the hemi since the hemi can deactivate 4 cylinders at highway speed.......on the highway,i do 9.5 lts/100km...not bad for a car that size with that power.....

heres what it look like...
100_0957.jpg

100_0952.jpg

^^ Sick car!

AVOID THE 2.7L. If it's anything like the Intrepid's 2.7L, don't touch it with a 10-ft pole. 3.5L ftw! The 3.5L is super reliable and, if properly maintained, can see 200,000km without any major issues.

J'en ai un moi Charger avec le 3,5L pi rien a dire la dessus...en masse performant...propulsion criss de beau son ak exaust pi intake pi jai jamais rien eu a mettre dessus sauf les brakes a dates!!
Le voila en passant :)

charger2e.jpg

chargero.jpg

^^ Sick car!

AVOID THE 2.7L. If it's anything like the Intrepid's 2.7L, don't touch it with a 10-ft pole. 3.5L ftw! The 3.5L is super reliable and, if properly maintained, can see 200,000km without any major issues.

Un 3.5 bien entretenue depasse 300 000 km facilement... 200 000 c une joke. Mon 3.5 a environ 80-90 000km de 6/8 du temps en haut de 5000 RPM pis aucune reparation aucune probleme en plus y mes arriver 2x ke je change lhuile apres 13 000km de parcourue...

Un 3.5 bien entretenue depasse 300 000 km facilement... 200 000 c une joke. Mon 3.5 a environ 80-90 000km de 6/8 du temps en haut de 5000 RPM pis aucune reparation aucune probleme en plus y mes arriver 2x ke je change lhuile apres 13 000km de parcourue...

I have just over 88,000km on mine... I change oil religiously ever 5000km and it's babied; I wait like 5 minutes for it to warm up before driving... lol (a lot of sprited driving... but the engine wants it!!!) So it's great knowing I shouldn't run into any problems in the near future!

I bought an intrepid with a 2.7 in it..

It lasted me 1 hour.
No joke, siezed worse than an epeleptic coke head.

hahahaha you're kidding me?!

I have just over 88,000km on mine... I change oil religiously ever 5000km and it's babied; I wait like 5 minutes for it to warm up before driving... lol (a lot of sprited driving... but the engine wants it!!!) So it's great knowing I shouldn't run into any problems in the near future!

hahahaha you're kidding me?!

178 000 KM here... I wish mine had low mileage like yours...

Salut

Moi j'ai un 3.5L dans mon intrepid aussi et a 147 000 kilo aucun problème majeur.changement d'huile au 5 000 km...mais jle conduit cowboy un peu,disons qui sais c'est qui le boss lol...

pour le 2.7 je crois sincerement que c'est une dompe fini,en plus dans un charger sa doit pas marcher pentoute!

moi j ai un magnum 2006 avec moteur 3.5 L,ca vaut le coup...evite le 2.7 L
PAS ASSER FORT COMME MOTEUR ET PAS TROP FIABLE.
je travaille chez dodge (trust me):D

What's with all the beef? My 2.7L gave me zero problems, and I drove the sh!t out of my Sebring for years (got it at 18k kms, drove it up to about 100k), and the only problems I had were suspension related. Near the end, the expected costs of repairs totaled more than what I thought the car was worth, so I pawned it off on a coworker :p

^^ You must've gotten lucky! And welcome back, btw! :D (And congrats on the Bimmer!)

And again... we MUSTTTTTT have an All-American meet this summer!!! Those with 'treps, Chargers, and Magnums... all down? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back