xPJx G37 Build

xPJx

This year I'm planning on modifying my car. I drive a 08 Infiniti G37. Right now, I have tints, cold air intakes, carbon fiber mirror covers and upgraded 6000K HID and VLEDS.

This week I will be installing new 8/6 brakes with 15/14 drilled and slotted rotters, KWv3 coilovers, 20 inch rims with yokohama s.drive tires and SPC camber kit. I will update this thread as the build progress continues.

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

THE RIMS ARE WINTER! DON'T GIVE ME SLACK K PLS THNX lol

Last edited:
Thanks Nick! I'm just your average joe that loves cars! A lot is going into the car this week so I can't wait to take pictures. Last on the build list is getting the body kit which should be here in a month.

no body kit man.. ditch those rims and get some rims that fill out those huge arches.. its constructive criticism.. nice car though

1) Those are winter rims. Can't you tell those are 18s? I drive this in the winter.

2) The body kit is 1 of 2 in Canada, probably less than 10 in north America. I'll be keeping it.

3) I said I was getting coilovers on THIS week. That would get rid of the "arches"

Thanks Nick! I'm just your average joe that loves cars! A lot is going into the car this week so I can't wait to take pictures. Last on the build list is getting the body kit which should be here in a month.

no problem brotha and for the body kit if it is ony 2 in here keeep it lol and see once it is on, youl see if you like it or not, then decide

The idea is to turn the car into more of a show car and less of a daily driver.

Here's a pic of the body kit in white. Don't mind all the crappy decals. I will not be having that lol

TS%20Body%20Kit.jpg

those are your winters lol wtf i could imagine what the 20s are going to be lol

Hahaha I guess I should have said that earlier on. I don't like them either, but for winter they aren't that bad right?

I also agree about the gap. It's hideous!!!!

That's why I'm going to lower it this week. I can't wait! It's too bad that other dude giving me advice couldn't read the subject or the paragraph I wrote about the mods going on lol.

Back