some guy with writing skills trillong fat POF bi*ches

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol_face3

4papso3wtc_85757909-2.jpg

DN - I say we crack open a bottle of wine and make some bad decisions ;)

Fatty - LOL

DN - Whats so funny? I want to wax that ass with turpentine.

Fatty - Y would u want to do that? U dont know me like that

DN - Because we are going to get to know each other like that. Also because I like them black and Opera like.

Fatty - LOL, Black and Oprah-Like??? What does that mean? And I think that you are to old for me. What exactly are you looking for?

DN - Yeah..."Black and Oprah-Like." I got a thing for Oprah, their is something forbidden about her, like she is an off-limits egg plant. You probably don't understand.

BTW, I think you meant that you are too old for me. 30 is not too old for me at all. I will rub all up and down your delicious egg plant like body.

Fatty - U are crazy, LOL

DN - And my loins burn for you. When are we going to make babies?

Fatty - LOL, I dont mske babies anymore.

DN - Just kidding anyways. I like the act of copulation with out the need for little ****s popping out. Certainly you still fornicate. I take it that your vaginal rivers are still flowing. Maybe I want to take my kayak down your rapids

Fatty - well I wouldnt call children little ****s.But, no I just dont **** just anybody. I have to get to know tha tpersob first.

DN - What are you talking about? I feel like I know so much about you already.

Fatty - How do you feel like you know much about me? We just started chatting last night.

DN - Because you're Oprah like, and I know a lot about Oprah.

Fatty - I am not Oprah-Like, far from it.

DN - But you look an egg plant.

more can be found here: Check out my POF profile - I'm the ultimatebroski

Haha i always have a blast on that site with friends
its sick how good of a time i can have with 2-3 fake profiles

If any of you motherfuckers are looking for intimate encounters in mtl area and see a cute pic might be my fake profile :)

bahahahaha

I so wanna catch someone i know. Apparently though my friends made a profile with pics of me on it talking all kinds of shit and wont tell me where or under what name it is!

Someone find me please.

Jeannette_personals_40235540.jpg

This is awesome. If I were to get bj from you I could tell my buddies my balls slapped three different chins at once.

oh man this one made me lolz big time. great avatar pic too

500 pounds celebration? i scroleld down to the bottom of the screen rigth away... that was "weight" too much!

j'ai lu les 38 premiere page hier pendant mon chifre de nuit a la job , OMG sa fesais longtemps j'avais pas rie dememe ses fou!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back