Share something weird about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorex

something strange about you, a special talent, a great achievement, something you did wrong, etc. that no one knows about

I'll start:

when I was in kindergarten (5-6 years old), I managed to escape during nap time (fail monitors fell asleep) I tried to get back home but in my excitement walked the opposite way of town and eventually got lost. Nobody could find me for days. Given the fairly dangerous district (east-European country) we lived in, cops told my parents I was gone forever and they should pretty much start mourning me. But I came back, 3 days later with half my clothes on and a bruised arm. I spent two nights inside a mini playground house at a park, crying/sleeping. At some point I heard an ice cream truck and decided to follow it out of hunger. After 5-6 blocks the driver noticed me, picked me up, offered an ice-cream and drove me to the police station

back in kindergarden at our final "graduation" party, me and 2 girls sneaked in the girls bathroom and they asked me if i want to have sex, we started kissing and one of the girls started to take her clothes off, once i pulled down my panths, one of the girls asked what am i doing, i simply responded "well thats how we gonna have sex" then they all screamed and ran away to tell, got one hell of a beating from my mom that night.

something strange about you, a special talent, a great achievement, something you did wrong, etc. that no one knows about

I'll start:

when I was in kindergarten (5-6 years old), I managed to escape during nap time (fail monitors fell asleep) I tried to get back home but in my excitement walked the opposite way of town and eventually got lost. Nobody could find me for days. Given the fairly dangerous district (east-European country) we lived in, cops told my parents I was gone forever and they should pretty much start mourning me. But I came back, 3 days later with half my clothes on and a bruised arm. I spent two nights inside a mini playground house at a park, crying/sleeping. At some point I heard an ice cream truck and decided to follow it out of hunger. After 5-6 blocks the driver noticed me, picked me up, offered an ice-cream and drove me to the police station

Are you serious...?

back in kindergarden at our final "graduation" party, me and 2 girls sneaked in the girls bathroom and they asked me if i want to have sex, we started kissing and one of the girls started to take her clothes off, once i pulled down my panths, one of the girls asked what am i doing, i simply responded "well thats how we gonna have sex" then they all screamed and ran away to tell, got one hell of a beating from my mom that night.

LMAO!

+rep to Gorex for starting this thread... I think it has potential.

My pump up music prior to Football games is Coldplay. Whereas some listen to Heavy Metal and Rap to get primed, I play best having listened to Coldplay's first studio album in it's entirety on Gameday, beginning to end. I have done this since the album released and a friend who had it lent it to me years ago. I have not given it back to her, and if she ever asks I will not.

I'll start:

Damn man, that's crazy. Glad you turned up!

I don't have much really. Used to play Doctor A LOT in daycare. I remember a friend of mine being my assistant and the only patients we'd take were girls. I really don't know how we always got away with it. Along the same lines in day care I remember showing a girl my junk in a stack of tires. Ended up catching my wang on the bead of a tire and it hurt like hell, while she ran screaming. :run:

Ah good times back them...:bigup:

One year I biked 365 days a year, too bad it happened to be the year of the ice storm. I used to bike to school every day rain/snow or shine.

Well, I don't know if its weird, I'm sure many guys that wear suits for work and hold a executive or advisor position know what I'm doing, but heh. I wear a CF uniform to work everyday as I'm an officer and work in an office. Most people wear standard combat uniforms at work, but I much rather the suit. Everyday, I spend about 1.5 hour polishing my shoes, another good hour pressing my uniform, and another 30 minutes cleaning the brass off my buttons, pins and etc. Then, I shave the interior and exterior of my beret with a bic disposable rasor. I always wake up an hour in advance to slowly inspect my uniform for dust residue. I dress up, and for a good 15-20 minutes, try to get the most perfect windsor knot, tying my boots with an equal spacing on each side, and most of all, shaping my beret with hot water for another 10 minutes. And then, I go in my car, with a brush and a swiffer towel to remove dust from my seat. I put a plastic cover on my two shoes so that they don't get smudge rubbing on the side of the pedals.

Mon chat a déja chier dans mon lit en dessous des couverte et je me suis carrément couché tout nu dans les boulette de marde....le pire cest que je pensait que cetait des restants de muffin que ma blonde avait laissé dans le lit fack je jouait avec une boulette de marde dans ma main (c'etait dans le noir donc je voyais pas cétait quoi) et en l'écrasant j'ai senti l'odeur.... j'ai eu un blackout jpense.

pis le pire..... cest arrivé 2 fois!!!!! LA MEME CRISS DAFFAIRE. DEUX FOIS!!!!!!!! PLEIN DE TRACE DE BRAKE SUR LE CORPS ...

Once when I was 7, I managed to take my mom's manual Civic and ram it into a tree... Ever since childhood there's been something in me against Civics lol

Once when I was 7, I managed to take my mom's manual Civic and ram it into a tree... Ever since childhood there's been something in me against Civics lol

lol , ever since i came to Canada, i've got this big fetish to blow up a civic and watch it burn

lol , ever since i came to Canada, i've got this big fetish to blow up a civic and watch it burn

This one gets me everytime... :bigup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdLh7yPb_Hw"]YouTube- Honda Civic Ricer Tries To Do A Burnout But Ends Up Catching On Fire[/ame]

Well, I don't know if its weird, I'm sure many guys that wear suits for work and hold a executive or advisor position know what I'm doing, but heh. I wear a CF uniform to work everyday as I'm an officer and work in an office. Most people wear standard combat uniforms at work, but I much rather the suit. Everyday, I spend about 1.5 hour polishing my shoes, another good hour pressing my uniform, and another 30 minutes cleaning the brass off my buttons, pins and etc. Then, I shave the interior and exterior of my beret with a bic disposable rasor. I always wake up an hour in advance to slowly inspect my uniform for dust residue. I dress up, and for a good 15-20 minutes, try to get the most perfect windsor knot, tying my boots with an equal spacing on each side, and most of all, shaping my beret with hot water for another 10 minutes. And then, I go in my car, with a brush and a swiffer towel to remove dust from my seat. I put a plastic cover on my two shoes so that they don't get smudge rubbing on the side of the pedals.

That's freaking insane,but if you enjoy it while doing it it's all good, I know I would'nt do it.That's alot of time invested.

Chose étrange:
Je me suis fait enlever les 4 dents de sagesse alors qu'elles n'étaient pas sortie de la gencive (incluses) en anesthésie local, en une shoot et j'ai trouvé l'expérience franchement agréable/intéressante. J'avais un petit miroir, en forme de fleur bleue poudre, pour regarder le chirurgien exposer mon os maxillaire et driller mes dents en morceaux pour qu'elles sortent.

Quand j'ai eu mon appendicite, j'ai demandé à être opéré sous anesthésie locales et je voulais un miroir encore. Les infirmières et anesthésiste m'ont regardé avec un look weird avant de me dire que ce serait trop dangereux. J'ai voulu m'obstiner mais ce dernier m'a foutu le masque dans face entre deux respires. Bonne nuit... je me suis réveillé avec une cicatrice de presque 15cm au lieu de 5cm parce que le docteur trouvait pas mes morceaux... j'aurais tellement trouvé ça fuck-up d'avoir été témoin de tout cela.

when i was 14-15 now 25 i took out my moms cb7 for a spin in the middle of the night you know in the summer when high school was out now i live close to st michel and the 40 i took it down decarie at 160-180 km\h too the exit before sherbrooke got lost ended up in lassall on dollard remembered there was a highway entrance made my way back home all safe. Good times only told my parents 2 years ago.

Mon chat a déja chier dans mon lit en dessous des couverte et je me suis carrément couché tout nu dans les boulette de marde....le pire cest que je pensait que cetait des restants de muffin que ma blonde avait laissé dans le lit fack je jouait avec une boulette de marde dans ma main (c'etait dans le noir donc je voyais pas cétait quoi) et en l'écrasant j'ai senti l'odeur.... j'ai eu un blackout jpense.

pis le pire..... cest arrivé 2 fois!!!!! LA MEME CRISS DAFFAIRE. DEUX FOIS!!!!!!!! PLEIN DE TRACE DE BRAKE SUR LE CORPS ...

Pouahahaha llaawwlll ahahah. C'est sale en criss!! Pis voir que ta girda a laisse trainer des muffins dans le lit ?!?

Pour le contexte je viens de la campagne.

À 14 ans, drifter le char de mes parents dans la maison pendant qu'ils étaient en vacances et que je me gardais tout seul. J'ai dis que je voulais déplacer l'auto pour jouer au basketball et que la clutch a glissé de mon pied.

À genre 10 ans je jouais au hockey sur un lac de pisse de vache ( y'a ça proche des fermes)...la glace était pas assez épaisse et j'ai tombé dans la pisse. Ma maman était contente de me voir rentré à la maison.

Quand j'avais 2-3 ans et que y'avait de la visite c'était immanquable que je me calice a poil pour rien.

À environ 7 ans j'ai trouvé que c'était une bonne idée de pousser ma mère qui était penché en train de laver le bain....elle s'est knocker la face dans le fond du bain.

I almost got kidnapped when I was about 4 years old at Disney land.
Some stranger grabbed my arm and started walking really fast.
My dad found him 2 minutes later, and proceeded to give him the beating of his life.

Hey I could have been a prostitute somewhere in Europe.
Instead I whore myself to a financial institution here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back