Is it a f-cking joke ? (Snowing on April 27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my car 3 weeks ago, came back in the country 1 month ago.

Do you f-king think i had a Balai à neige ?
When inside to take a tshirt to remove the show from the windows dammit.

But damm i love my heated seat!

Last year was the 30th of April, much worse because it was a Sunday. We had to scramble to cover the tomatoes in our garden :( but they were fine.

hihii j'reste a 8h au nord de vous , pis il fait beau soleil

y,a eu plus de neige a mtl que dans le nord cet hiver , c'est grave pareille :p

tumblr_l1ioi23jVn1qzh5gno1_500.jpg

On the upside I landscape and get the day off... on the bad side My Vws parked outside and is seeing snow for the 2nd time of its life :(

what are you doing planting tomatoes this early in the season anyway?

No, we've kept them indoors this year, my wife starts them on a hydroponic farm she has but it's a small 6 pod standalone farm so we moved them outdoors as soon as we could because tomatoes grow real tall!

This is the farm she has:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brow...BSpace%2BSaver%2B6%2BGrow%2BPod.jsp?locale=en

2007-03-26-aerogarden2.jpg

And it's great, you don't actually need to buy their pods, I've made her some pods out of Dollarama aluminium mesh (in the crafts section) and some paper/cardboard/peat moss and they work GREAT!

We've grown tomatoes, basil, thyme, mint (don't plant mint in your garden you will never get rid of it, keep it in a pot), some flowers like Morning Glories and also beans.

This year we took the tomatoes from the farm and potted them indoors, we will move the pots outdoors in May.

^ you sir are awesome. what else does that machine do? sucks that you can only plant 6 little pots. tiny garden stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back