U laugh U lose

tumblr_m5u2cxPqWH1qhen5ro1_500.png

lol ca serait 100 x plus dur a faké que de faire ca en vrai ... le baril qui tombe, ca juste moins marcher son affaire ...

Fake videos are to obvious now by how it moves around... i could tell it was fake the first 5 seconds, something about the quality too, you can just tell now a days.
and why would the 3rd guy look up if his barrel didn't even go up.

Fake videos are to obvious now by how it moves around... i could tell it was fake the first 5 seconds, something about the quality too, you can just tell now a days.

It was actually the 4th guy barrel that didn't go up, and he was looking up in the air before he lit his to look at the 3rd guy barrel that went up like a rocket

Ya that vid is so fake. They clearly edited all the smoke, all the debris and the ground after the explosions. Flying barrels falling back down were obviously added for realism and flavor. I'm sure that your superior survival instincts don't require you to look up to dodge flying barrels, you're just too good for that. Video was clearly fake because of such inferior quality, we all know that all real vids are filmed in 1080p.

I'm on tapatalk and I don't think you can a make it bigger, sorry.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Back