Chatroulette win, tits in less than 15min - PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhettoBusta

Legacy Member
I was looking at that "Chatroulette - Piano guy but... in front of public!" thread and my friend arrived, so I decided I was gonna show him chatroulette... 15 min later (win):

chatroulette2p.jpg

you showed your dicks to an animated gif, congrats on being plastered all over 4chan
lol no, I know chatroulette is full of fakes... I'm not stupid, I fooled around on this shit waaay before I showed this to my friend.

First thing I said was "check ben ca c'est un fake"... I never showed my dick and I actually got tits from a milf because me and my friend ain't bad looking... u jealous sandro?

lol no, I know chatroulette is full of fakes... I'm not stupid, I fooled around on this shit waaay before I showed this to my friend.

First thing I said was "check ben ca c'est un fake"... I never showed my dick and I actually got tits from a milf because me and my friend ain't bad looking... u jealous sandro?

Milf? I don't see a milf, Looks like a 45 year old woman with nasty titties.

/Failthread.

Milf? I don't see a milf, Looks like a 45 year old woman with nasty titties.

/Failthread.
lol, still better than nothing :D

You're all mad because you've all tried to get tits at least once on there and didn't succeed... I thought I was being nice posting the tits on MR.

No hard feelings :bigup:

lol, still better than nothing :D

You're all mad because you've all tried to get tits at least once on there and didn't succeed... I thought I was being nice posting the tits on MR.

No hard feelings :bigup:

I've never even been on that shit, I don't jump on bandwagons because it's a cool thing to do, I think it's absolutely ridiculous.

lol come on guys, why all the hate? I was just showing the website to a friend and we stumbled upon a fat bitch who agreed to show us her nasty tits... I found it funny and since there are so many jokes about seeing tits on chatroulette, I thought I'd post this on MR so some of you could laugh a little (like MTV and Joulz did... before someone decided he was going to hate on the fact I posted tits seen on chatroulette).

lol come on guys, why all the hate? I was just showing the website to a friend and we stumbled upon a fat bitch who agreed to show us her nasty tits... I found it funny and since there are so many jokes about seeing tits on chatroulette, I thought I'd post this on MR so some of you could laugh a little (like MTV and Joulz did... before someone decided he was going to hate on the fact I posted tits seen on chatroulette).

You can't just have fun or MR no more. Everyones a smart-ass and shit.

Props for the nasty bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back