Volvo auto braking system fails in front of reporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

sspikey

Legacy Member
Yup news reporters were there to report it too.
Awesome

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ6z3IArINI"]YouTube- Okrockbar Volvo krockade[/ame]

fast forward to the good part.

30 sec. mark

Lol quel bande de con! Lexus avait le même genre de problème avec les cruise control automatique. Le problème c'est que les gros camions ne reflète pas bien signale qui est envoyer par le système de détection, le signale est absorbé au lieu d'être retransmis au véhicule.

Le système fonctionne bien pour les autos, mais pour les camions...

lol, that so stupid though. New cars are taking more and more from drivers, then ask yourself why people cant drive.

LOL that's funny.

And I hate ABS (so glad I don't have it in my car) so just imagine how much I'd hate driving with an auto braking system... out of curiosity, does it automatically engage everytime you start the car, forcing you to constantly turn it off if you don't like it?

lol, that so stupid though. New cars are taking more and more from drivers, then ask yourself why people cant drive.

Exactement. Les voitures sont beaucoup trop confortable aujourdhui. Ca deconnecte et "endort" mentalement le conducteur qui porte de moins en moins attention a ce qui l'entourre. Trop occupe a changer de poste, ajuster son climate control, baisser son banc, le faire chauffer etc etc.

C'est pas complique, t'es pas suppose etre dans ta zone de confort quand tu conduis. C'est tres dangereux.

I think the auto braking system was busy talking on the phone and forgot to pay attention to the truck.

it's insane!!

between guided parallel parking / blindspot intervention systems / guided cruise control / lane departure warnings / falling asleep warnings / auto-braking

send it the same way as Traction Control >> TURN IT OFF :p

LOL that's funny.

And I hate ABS (so glad I don't have it in my car) so just imagine how much I'd hate driving with an auto braking system... out of curiosity, does it automatically engage everytime you start the car, forcing you to constantly turn it off if you don't like it?

Seriously same here with ABS and Traction control, I don't know if it's just my intrigue or if it's a common problem with some of them but Whenever I have traction control on and my tires lose traction my car COMPLETELY shuts off, No joke - Entire system failure. I always always turn off my Traction control everytime I start up... Almost got into a major accident due to the epic failure of a car I've got :p

Btw ATR90 were you on the 40 west last night around 9:45 pm? I think I saw you, Seemed like a red intrepid, Following a white car for a while on the highway. I passed by you guys and looked, I've never seen you so I wasn't sure if it was you :p

im surprized everyone doesnt chime in defending ABS, i hate it, and always hated it.

On the record volvo braking systems always failed, on my volvo ABS is so primitive even when its dry outside and i need to stop if even 1 wheel loses grip all 4 wheel abs kicks in and i just DONT stop, i remember i stopped literally half way into an intersection once, and i thought i had plenty of time to stop (yellow light wasent sure if i should go or not) and i have 4 wheel discs..
In the winter i remember once i went outside and pulled the fuse.

Like the guy said in the video :

jkgf asrgfhrgf ariwoiu IHF efejnf j jbfkhf BFL LJBF BL BLKBF BFDGgh dvhjgbl kjbh df

Seriously same here with ABS and Traction control, I don't know if it's just my intrigue or if it's a common problem with some of them but Whenever I have traction control on and my tires lose traction my car COMPLETELY shuts off, No joke - Entire system failure. I always always turn off my Traction control everytime I start up... Almost got into a major accident due to the epic failure of a car I've got :p

Btw ATR90 were you on the 40 west last night around 9:45 pm? I think I saw you, Seemed like a red intrepid, Following a white car for a while on the highway. I passed by you guys and looked, I've never seen you so I wasn't sure if it was you :p

Wednesday night by any chance? And don't tell me you were the guy with the turn signals on steroids...?! LOL :D

Wednesday night by any chance? And don't tell me you were the guy with the turn signals on steroids...?! LOL :D

LOL Yeah dude... maybe it was wednesday I don't remember. Wassup! :p

Front flashers don't work on either side so they make the rear ones go nuts, Can't stand driving my car anymore it's problem after problem as it gets older and older but I've just put way too much into it to let it go, Can't afford another car anyways so it just gets me from point A to B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back