another weird thread no one will understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by euro dubber
i disagree, im 16 and ive known the meaning of life for a while now. ive drifted away from organized religion not really because i dont believe some of the stuff but i dont think that millions of peoples mindsets and beliefs can be the same, which is why i like the concept of buddhism, find your own way of life and make your ego disappear to achieve this zen like state where youre untouchable. to quote bob marley: "if you are smart and know what your life is worth, you will find your own on earth"
i think that was bob... :dunno:

You're 16 and you think you know everything?..hahahah I'm sorry not to diss you but, young man you have a looooooooooooong way to go.. ;) I'm almost twice your age and been thru sh*t you cannot even imagine, I'm talkin drugs, gangwars, people, love, hate everything and trust me , I'm pretty f*ckin far from understanding the meaning of life. I thought like you when I was your age.. I thought I knew everything.....ever heard the expression 'tip of the iceberg'? ;)....you'll see more and learn more once you accept it..once you actually let go of your ego and experience things..here. over seas, on top on the bottom.

I'd say I'm at a age where I can talk about life but not fully understand it :) :)

oh no doubt ive only scratched the surface but the meaning of life does not change by age or wisdom.
the meaning of life is relatively simple im really surprised no one has thought of it, im not gonna post it deserves more then a simple post at least a thread of its own but ill post so much it wont make much sense, i can assure you it makes sense...
ill get some eager minds started: what does life mean to you?

bmwmcoupe said:
I just memorizes lines from boiler room and hope to get the oppurtonity to use them one day.

"I'm a ****ing millionaire...sounds weird doesn't it."

I'll use that every now and then. No one beleives me though :dunno:

bmwmcoupe said:
I just memorizes lines from boiler room and hope to get the oppurtonity to use them one day.
Thats the new school. I prefer the old school, Wall Street buddy, Wall Street.

euro dubber said:
bump!
i cant believe i thought of this stuff years ago !!
im a genius.

No, you're just a teen that like every teen, thinks he has all the answers before having been asked the question.

Us old folks know what you were going through. We've been there. Now stop resurrecting old threads!

Twitch said:
Have you notice that this can't be true? Why? All our world is base on balance. Too many deers is no good, too little deers is no good to. So in the end, it all evens out, some of the deers must die to even it out.

Your theory is wrong....

What about Extinction Level? What if no woman ever finds true love because there is no other men like me on earth? That doesnt balance.

euro dubber said:
hey HEY! i was young when i wrote that
look how freaking articulate and smart i was 2 years ago
imagine now... :thefinger :eek:

seriously.. i read the thread and i didn't look at the date. i was thinking to myself
"wtf happened to this guy? he's acting so different! doesn't even seem like it's him writing this shit" ... and then i looked at the date.

Brat said:
seriously.. i read the thread and i didn't look at the date. i was thinking to myself
"wtf happened to this guy? he's acting so different! doesn't even seem like it's him writing this shit" ... and then i looked at the date.
ive ALWAYS been like that
i havent "lost" anything, its just as you can see i learned not to waste my time with MR *td*

euro dubber said:
i believe theres something in the world for everyone to liberate them/ to liberate them in the sense of all their years of hiding behind their emotional masks are freed and opened their true selves up and lets them be who they really are despite the fact that this is usually not how they would usually act but conversely how they think. some people say about love "theres someone out ther perfect for you" dont you think the same should go for a mental and emotional liberator, something to free them from their mental chains and shackles that they finally break free from now allowing to do and say and think the way they should despite social norms and borders and limits? such as a spiritual awakening, thoughts they had never had before yet somehow seem so familiar that can possibly change their lives...

discuss

we like to call this "drinking alcohol"

m00se said:
Teeny boppers can be so imaginitive at times.
youre such a funny guy
and youre so much more intellectual you just had to bash me, you couldnt even string together a somewhat intelligent post could you
youre just a hater, so piss off man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back