Car Meet @ Cheaters DDO this coming Monday!!

I'm down for Monday. Anyone from south shore want to cruise to the West Island? .... in the traffic... :)

I'm down, but I might already be in the West. Let me know if you go.

If you take the Mercier, there's hardly any traffic, except for when you merge from the 138 to the 20. After that, it's pretty clear to Sources.

As for the drinks; 2-3 beers aren't going to get you drunk, and if you stay there for 2-3 hours as most people would do at a meet, it's hardly enough to even change your perception that you would crash all over the place.

Why would u host a show on the same night
as JDM monday's at Overdosed??

Because there are alot of ppl who don't want to go all the way out there for a meet.

It's quite the distance for anyone past Kirkland especially...a meet in the WI is a great idea no matter what night.

Because there are alot of ppl who don't want to go all the way out there for a meet.

It's quite the distance for anyone past Kirkland especially...a meet in the WI is a great idea no matter what night.

and there is alot of ppl who just plain don't give a shit about JDM! *tu*

bwahaha...

wheelie.jpg

I'm down, but I might already be in the West. Let me know if you go.

If you take the Mercier, there's hardly any traffic, except for when you merge from the 138 to the 20. After that, it's pretty clear to Sources.

As for the drinks; 2-3 beers aren't going to get you drunk, and if you stay there for 2-3 hours as most people would do at a meet, it's hardly enough to even change your perception that you would crash all over the place.

Apparently I need a software update at the dealership :(. Appointment is Wednesday, meaning I cant drive til then *(check engine light) :(

I'm there next week for sure and we'll arrange a cruise!

:bigup:

I actually won't be able to make it either. Buddy of mine just moved into his new condo this week-end, and I'm helping him with a few things tonight.

Enjoy the meet guys; I'll see you next week.

Back