The 911 is trully an all around sports car...

VWSpeed

This is the coolest utilization of a 911 GT3 I've ever seen...track tires on the trailer with tools and a mountainbike on the roof...

porsche_gt3_bike_and_tires_big.jpg

I really hope that's for his wife to pedal around while he's on the track. Cause a $200 bike on the roof of a GT3 is not impressive.

je me rappelle quelqu'un sur MR avais une porsche bleu assé recente pis il avais faite un trailer messemble c'est PUMA ou quelque chose du genre...

Lol, at that POS mtn bike...why would you want to show off that thing.

I really hope that's for his wife to pedal around while he's on the track. Cause a $200 bike on the roof of a GT3 is not impressive.

You guys are so freaking retarded. Who freaking cares if the bike is only $200. I'm pretty sure he isn't trying to impress anyone with that bike. He has a GT3, I'm already impressed. So quit acting like it mattered.

You guys are so freaking retarded. Who freaking cares if the bike is only $200. I'm pretty sure he isn't trying to impress anyone with that bike. He has a GT3, I'm already impressed. So quit acting like it mattered.
So, why the cheap ass mtn bike then? If you're going to pose/show off, might as well doing it correctly...

Back