Honda Accord Coupe EXL V6 M6 with Navi - NEW PRICE - $24.9k

Makitright

Honda Accord Coupe EXL V6 M6 with Navi - NEW PRICE - $22.9k

Go to My Garage to see all pictures in full size.

Price reduced to $22,900 from $26,000 from $29,500

Custom 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Manual coupe. Many quality upgrades to the vehicle - $15,000 in upgrades. This begins as a fully loaded EX-L - with every option Honda makes available in this car - including leather, Voice activated navigation system, Bluetooth handsfree, premium stereo system.

Listed below are some of the upgrades done on the vehicle.

Never winter driven - never accidented -- Carfax and Autocheck will be supplied

Adult owned, Dealer maintained, never abused!

$29,500 - Price is slightly negotiable for a serious buyer - now priced at $26,000 - reduced to $22.9k

450-458-2524

Alpine Type-S stereo system with all speakers replaced with Alpine Type S, 2 Amps, and one Alpine Type-S 12 inch subwoofer in an enclosed box in the trunk.

Carbon Creations Carbon Fiber Hood

Slotted and Cross Drilled brake rotors, black calipers, and ceramic pads

20 Inch Mezzano Rims on Nitto 555 Z-Rated tires

Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs drops car by 1.5 inches

Ron Jon Wheels Accord Body Kit (Front Lip, side skirts, and rear spats)

Injen SP- Cold Air Intake

Unorthodox Racing-Under Crank Pulley installed with new Gates Belt

RV6 Performance-J2 High flow cat & J-Pipe installed. Also included with this is the RV6 pre-cat deletes new in box - not installed yet - this will add more horses but emissions will suffer

G-Reddy SE Dual Exhaust System (Blue Tips)

Carbon Fiber Dash Interior

Momo Pedals and Shift Knob

LED Dome Interior Lights

Angel Eyes Headlights (BMW style) - original Honda headlights included

Fog Lamp 8000K Hid Lights

Custom Powder Coated Upper and Lower Grills

Weathertech custom molded all weather mats

Weathertech window deflectors

Honda Moon roof deflector

Tinted windows

Tail Lights Blacked Out with Blinkers Silver

Clear Bra on 1/4 of carbon fiber hood, side mirrors, front bumper, & both fenders.

Brand new 2010 Navigation Canada/US DVD included

Boomerang anti-theft device installed - this is optional

Last edited:
Sorry about that - the asking is $29,500, slightly negotiable.
and the pictures are in My Garage link just under my avatar.
I am new here and am trying to get the pictures into the posting but I can't seem to get it. Can you give me some help getting these in?

photo_popup.php

I think i saw your accord in vaudreuil, Sick car!!! thats the price i paid for my 2004 back in 2007!. Whats the KMS?

The car is now at 25k or so but I am using it as my summer toy so it's going to move up.

Vaudreuil makes sense, I am in St. Lazare.

Hey Spitfire, maybe you need to update your Accord to the next generation model. Tough to see, but yours looks good as well.

I am simply quoting manufacturers numbers from the different mods - I could see how these guys could boast better than real life stats. Not wanting to misrepresent the car, I will change the heading to 300+HP. Differing to your greater technical knowledge, does that make sense? I haven't dyno'd the car as of yet. I appreciate your input gentleman.

Last edited:
Hah seriously i would consider buying this but im done with modifying my cars. my accord is fully paid off so its my last project. Next car will be an M3 or something similar, although this is one hell of a car and a sick deal for 29k nego.

honestly your car have 271 hp like specified from oem factory.
you don't get 30 hp from your injen intake and crank pulley don't dream
i don't even count these upgrades as real performance gain they are a + yes but thats bout it. make your engine breath better and runs smoother thats what it does.

Back