Pièces de la EK OVERDOSED à vendre!! Y'en reste pas gros...

ruffryder007

Legacy Member
Salut tout le monde,

Donc ma civic est officielement parti ce matin pour être défaite en morceaux, mais il m'en reste encore quelque pièces qui ne sont pas vendu... voici la liste

Système D'exhaust BUDDYCLUB ProSpec pour EK HB avec Serie-B ou Série-K - $400

Pillar Pod Triple Autometer pour EK - $20

Grille avant en Fibre de carbone SEIBON pour EK 96-98 - $80

Window Visors OEM de Honda du Japon pour EK 96-00 2pr - $120 /set

Mags SSR RP-F Pro 15"x7" 4x100 verte ultr alighweight (environ 8 livres ch.)
avec pneus de course BFGoodrich R1 205/50R15 - $1200

Si vous êtes intéresse en des morceaux envoyer moi un PM!! :bigup:

Last edited:
The Buddy Club exhaust sounds SO Good! for a long time i wanted 1, but unfortunately our
Police wouldnt like it. GLWS

I've had a BuddyClub exhaust on my car for a little over 5 years, never once had i been stopped for my exhaust... and the car was my daily driver ;)

Oh and that exhaust i'm selling has only been used for a few months... i scrapped my first BuddyClub at the race track... ironically in the pit area at St-eu i drove over a rock and it broke my exhaust in 2... so this one was bought late last summer, so i must have only drove about 4-5 months with it.

a tu des pic pour Pillar Pod Triple Autometer pour EK - $20

Here you go...

autometer_pillar_pod_ek.jpg

I've had a BuddyClub exhaust on my car for a little over 5 years, never once had i been stopped for my exhaust... and the car was my daily driver ;)

Oh and that exhaust i'm selling has only been used for a few months... i scrapped my first BuddyClub at the race track... ironically in the pit area at St-eu i drove over a rock and it broke my exhaust in 2... so this one was bought late last summer, so i must have only drove about 4-5 months with it.

Well u are lucky, cause i get harassed by the police for my Mugen and its much more silent than the buddy Club. Probably depends on the rest of the setup aswell.
Nontheless good price i hope u sell it.

Here's a pic of my SSR Race wheels...
ssr_wheels.jpg

Here's a pic of the wheels installed on the car...
IMG_3001_2.jpg

And here's a pic of the wheels on my car back when they were white...
ssr_wheels_installed.jpg

Last edited:
Back