Pit bull put to death after N.D.G. attack

Le problème c'est que des imbéciles continuent de croire que les chiens sont intelligents et ont du jugement. Les pitbulls vont toujours être agressifs, j'hésiterais pas une seule seconde à exterminer cette race et leurs propriétaires.

lol riffoune t'es donc ben méchant !?

I agree somewhat with you iron_cannibal but because a lot of these dogs in the past have been bred for fighting it is in there genes now. So thats why you have the ones that are good and then out of nowhere they just snap on someone.
I worked with someone that was part of the SPCA and she said that she had 6 rotweiller puppies in her arms and because the mother was a fighting dog they put the puppies down because they cannot take a chance with these dogs since its been passed down now.

I witnessed a pitbull attack on a lady and let me tell you it was not nice.....ppl say small dogs are more agressive which is true cause they are small and if they do attack you it is very easy to stop it. When you have a pitbull attacking you its not the samething.

Personally I would never get a pitbull I just don't trust it. But thats my opinion.
I have a 2 year old female pitbull and have never had aggession issues with her. On most occasions a dog that "just snaps one day" had many warning signs before hand that no one addressed.

and as for pitbulls being bred for fighting, that was some time ago and in the pitbulls history it has spent more time being bred as a working dog and companion dog than a fighting dog. . Any responsible breeder will only breed dogs with proper temperament, meaning that is he has a dog in his breeding stock that has shown aggression he will castrate him and in this way the aggressiveness will not be passed down. In almost every dog attack by any breed of dog there is a background story no one really pays attention to. If people were to be held responsible for the actions of their dogs attacks would go down drastically. In Calgary they passed such a law and within 2 years dog bites went down by 70% but the number of pitbulls/rotties/dobermans did not, proving that it is irresponsible owners that cause issues.

the entire negative stigma relating to pitbulls, and their popularity with irresponsible and criminal owners can be traced back to a 1987 sports illustrated article. On the cover it said "beware of this dog- the Pit Bull Terrier" and inside included a highly sensationalistic article, much like half the fear mongering crap that gets told to us by the media today about almost anything, causing the general population on the dog that used to be america's #1 dog. Here is a link to this article. http://dogsbite.wetpaint.com/page/Sports+Illustrated+Article+1987

Any dog no matter what the type who attacks a human/dog for no reason should be put down. They are simply unstable, usually I have sympathy for animals but in this story im glad the dog is dead.

^ agree completely, dogs do not have souls. if they get out of line you put them down, it's happened for thousands of years nothing new here.

What is this shit with dogs having no souls? Shit if you spiritual dumbasses actually believe humans have souls then why can't a dog have one?

damn, when I read the topic title I felt sad cuz I liked Pitbull, especialy the I know you want me song

I witnessed a pitbull attack on a lady and let me tell you it was not nice.....ppl say small dogs are more agressive which is true cause they are small and if they do attack you it is very easy to stop it. When you have a pitbull attacking you its not the samething.

Any breed can cause trouble. The difference between an aggressive Chihuahua and an aggressive pit bull is that the bigger breeds can cause proportionately bigger damage.

Dogs don't premeditate bad acts like people do. Bad things happen when powerful breeds (or mixes of powerful breeds) live with humans who like the breed but don’t understand and fulfill the animal in the dog. Many people consider the look or popularity of a breed before thinking about whether the dog works for their lifestyle. This is a recipe for disaster.

To control a powerful breed, you need to become the dog’s pack leader and establish rules, boundaries, and limitations. You need to fulfill the dog as Nature intended him to be fulfilled.

Wait aminute.. so pitt bulls defenders your arguments only holds on the non-existing fact that the women certainly did something to deserve the attack? What nonsense illogic narrow-minded blinded argument is that? With all the attacks registered by pitt bulls, you'll just say it's the humans fault?

Pittbull's are meant to snap, it in their genes. You can train an M1 tank to be polite and be your friend, but it still holds the potential to destroy. Why play with fire only to have a "rebel-mean-looking-look-at-me-im-so-hot" kind of dog?

For fucks sake there's more in life than playing with others.

the bible

The bible is an interpretation made by man, Mans heart is corruptible therefore anything passed down from a so called "god" to man cannot exist. The bible is fiction, Nothing more, Nothing less. There are no Souls or Spirits, Demons or a Devil or a God, Nor ghosts etc...

It kinda makes me laugh every time someone mentions souls and spirits and demons etc... then says we're all molecules and life is just an illusion... Make up your mind already!

Wait aminute.. so pitt bulls defenders your arguments only holds on the non-existing fact that the women certainly did something to deserve the attack? What nonsense illogic narrow-minded blinded argument is that? With all the attacks registered by pitt bulls, you'll just say it's the humans fault?

Pittbull's are meant to snap, it in their genes. You can train an M1 tank to be polite and be your friend, but it still holds the potential to destroy. Why play with fire only to have a "rebel-mean-looking-look-at-me-im-so-hot" kind of dog?

For fucks sake there's more in life than playing with others.
I would just like to know how much research you have put into the subject?

I would just like to know how much research you have put into the subject?

How much have you?

This is not the first thread where you defend your choice of dog. This is not the first time I put statistics and research into this. In this thread I am arguing on the reasons some of you implied about the human fault which I find totally bogus. Nobody was there, how can you assume? i don't see people walking and teasing pitbulls around and I can't put myself to imagine someone that would be stupid enough, yet old , female, small or just plain weak, to do so. It's ridiculous in so many ways to say that humans are at fault when it's always with this particular race that this kind of stuff happens.

Fuck do we need a children's course at school or an instruction manual to function around pittbulls? This is crazy!

i woulda shot the fucking dog, end of story. and dont act like the dog doesnt deserve to be shot.

How much have you?

This is not the first thread where you defend your choice of dog. This is not the first time I put statistics and research into this. In this thread I am arguing on the reasons some of you implied about the human fault which I find totally bogus. Nobody was there, how can you assume? i don't see people walking and teasing pitbulls around and I can't put myself to imagine someone that would be stupid enough, yet old , female, small or just plain weak, to do so. It's ridiculous in so many ways to say that humans are at fault when it's always with this particular race that this kind of stuff happens.

Fuck do we need a children's course at school or an instruction manual to function around pittbulls? This is crazy!

At no point did I state that this was the victim's fault in any way. I am in no way saying that this dog was not out of control. The human factor I speak of is the owner, the person that raised this dog.

And as to how much research Have I done about pitbulls and dogs in general. I have read 2 books on pitbulls and pit bull ownership, "American Pit Bull Terriers/American Staffordshire Terriers" By Joe Stahlkuppe and "Training your Pit Bull" by the same author. I have also read all 3 of Cesar Milan's books.

I also read the entire transcript of the Standing Committee of Legislative Assembly of Ontario when they had open hearings prior to the ban of APBTs and AmStaffs.
http://www.ontla.on.ca/committee-proceedings/transcripts/files_html/2005-01-24_M009.htm#P672_181318

In the section that the link will bring you to you will read (if you actually bother to do so) testimony from the president of the Ontario Veterinary Medical Association. He present evidence that no dog is more dangerous than any other and that the myths relating to APBTs is false.

So, I ask once again, what research have you done?

I think its funny that those who are scared of dogs are the one's who think they should all be killed... Just cuz one dog was trained to attack doesn't mean all dogs are that way. So ignorant...

Back