Photoshoot: Sexy ice blue 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo S

Yep nice photoshop work (along with the photo skills) !

I'd bring this car to CT for a tire change just to see the puzzled look on their faces as they are about to remove the wheels. lol

Hey Scooter si je donne un cash down de 2000$ tu me fais un bon prix?
sold

Turbo S and porsche still can't put decent seats. GTIs have better seat than 911 it's freaking ridiculous. And a turbo s with no manual tranny offered... long gone are the 993 days...

Great pictures, gay car.
Well...I don't know if you'd ever sat in those seats...but me I definitely sat in the GTI seats...and you can't really compare ...

Just opt for the Sport Buckets..problem solved.
I think this is an extreme solution... but I'd get them

sold

Well...I don't know if you'd ever sat in those seats...but me I definitely sat in the GTI seats...and you can't really compare ...

I think this is an extreme solution... but I'd get them

997 are better than the 996 wich had to be the worse seat ever installed in a "sport car" but they still aren't up to par to less expensive competition ie: C63amg, m3 even the new xkr.

The GT3 sport seat are fun the first day, cool the second but after a while in day to day useage they just piss you off.

If only they could put that engine in a manual cayman... now that would be something exciting.

Ça me fait rire ceux qui bash sur cette voiture et qui dans la réalité arrive à peine à payer leur compte.

That's sad.

what's sad is people who don't understand hypothetical situations. we discuss/like/bash cars through the imaginary spectrum of "if i could afford this car, i would/wouldn't get it"

otherwise 90% of us would only be allowed to have an opinion on civics. but i guess that makes sense to you. and either way, this car is gayballs compared to other some other 911's offered. it doesn't mean i wouldn't push my grandmother down the stairs for one, it means that if i had the choice, i'd take a GT2/3

scope of relativity. get one.

Je ne sais pas ce que les journaliste lui ont fait mais, elle est dans la shop en ce moment et on est en train de changer le trubo cote gauche. J'ai jamais vu un shaft de turbine loose comme ca.

P.S.: Desole pour les fautes mais c'est un maudit clavier en englais que j'ai a la job et jer sais pas comment faire les accents.

The GT3 sport seat are fun the first day, cool the second but after a while in day to day useage they just piss you off.

Maybe that's just because people don't seem to understand that the GT3 is NOT a daily driver...

It's meant to be a week-end toy and that's exactly what it is...

Je ne sais pas ce que les journaliste lui ont fait mais, elle est dans la shop en ce moment et on est en train de changer le trubo cote gauche. J'ai jamais vu un shaft de turbine loose comme ca.

P.S.: Desole pour les fautes mais c'est un maudit clavier en englais que j'ai a la job et jer sais pas comment faire les accents.

Maybe that's just because people don't seem to understand that the GT3 is NOT a daily driver...

Englais? Désolé, je ne savais pas que les claviers anglais/français sont tellement différents! :p

But are you serious about it being in the shop lol?! That's pretty funny!

GT3 is probably the best one to daily since it's the most reliable of the bunch. But I was speaking about the seats wich others suggested to get if you don't like the factory turbo ones.

Englais? Désolé, je ne savais pas que les claviers anglais/français sont tellement différents! :p
Ouin, les boutons sont pas 'a la meme place et je sais que c'est possible de faire les accents mais, je ne sais pas comment. J'ai aucune excuse pour avoir ecris ANGLAIS avec un E par exemple :eek:, c'est un brin genant.

But are you serious about it being in the shop lol?! That's pretty funny!

YUP! I'm dead swerious LOL.

I just took pictures of it but, as my internet access is very limited, here at work, I can't post them. I'll try to post them tonight.

GT3 is probably the best one to daily since it's the most reliable of the bunch. But I was speaking about the seats wich others suggested to get if you don't like the factory turbo ones.

Well, that's true, it is very reliable because, it devoid of all the gagets that are prone to go wrong + no turbos makes it less likely to crap out BUT, I work with these cars every day and I would not daily drive a GT3, it's loud and stiff as hell. Heck, some of them don't even have A/C or PCM. (Like they should all be but, people order GT3s and then load them up with options, which defeats the purpose of the car if you ask me)
That's just me though.

Last but not least, I'm sorry if what I said came out wrong, I was trying to reinforce your point and not argue with your statement. The sport seats are definitely NOT a replacement for the "normal" seats. They look cool but, they're a pain to get in and out of.

Last edited:
997 are better than the 996 wich had to be the worse seat ever installed in a "sport car" but they still aren't up to par to less expensive competition ie: C63amg, m3 even the new xkr.

If only they could put that engine in a manual cayman... now that would be something exciting.

Seriously...
Nobody buys a GT3 as a daily driver...that's 4 sure

Même juste une Carrera normale, la moins chère... As-tu des clients qui achète ça comme daily?

Ça me fait rire ceux qui bash sur cette voiture et qui dans la réalité arrive à peine à payer leur compte.

That's sad.

What's really sad is people who are blind to the fact that even expensive things can be bad, or at the very least have faults.

Même juste une Carrera normale, la moins chère... As-tu des clients qui achète ça comme daily?

ouais! Les dentistes/avvocats/docteurs/comptable qui veulent flasher au club de golf, mais qui connaissent rien aux autos.

ouais! Les dentistes/avvocats/docteurs/comptable qui veulent flasher au club de golf, mais qui connaissent rien aux autos.

Ouais, c'est sûr mais je parle comme vrai daily là. L'auto que tu prends pour aller travailler, aller chez Loblaws, aller au chalet, etc. L'auto que tu prends 365 jours par année et que ça pourrait être ta seule voiture. Ça doit être assez rare d'avoir une Porsche pour ça.

i was more griping about keeping everything on the same level across the car. it can be a baby blue weekend daily driver for women, that's not the issue, my issue is that if it doesn't have harness seats STOCK, just for the sake of appearances, then it didn't need centre locking F1 style wheels, carbon brakes, lap chronometer as the dash centerpiece.. etc. it's about continuity.

i think they forgot what car the seats were going in. it looks like a 1998 base carerra, the worst 911 ever made.

Last edited:
Back